gsxAWDdsm692
15+ Year Contributor
- 780
- 2
- Apr 24, 2006
-
West Chester,
Pennsylvania
What a disaster. You can see him lock up the brakes before impact. Sucks he got hit head on. Probably would have lived.
My buddy sold this guy a pair of stock supra seats. I wonder if they were in the car?
####ed up world we live in huh...
My buddy sold this guy a pair of stock supra seats. I wonder if they were in the car?
####ed up world we live in huh...
WOW! When i saw that my heart instantly dropped an i got sick to my stomach. I can usually take things like that ok, but that was jus soo messed up.
it was def something that ruined my night, but i guess thats nothing compared to what that asshole bank robber ruined. I hope that son of a bi*** rots in hell for ### he did
yea. No purgatory for him. 2 mortal sins. Murder and suicide. He fails.
