The Central Hub for DSM Community and Information

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. This is where the DSM platform history is documented and archived. Log in to help us in our mission, and to remove most ads from the browsing experience.

4C0AADBF-4B95-42A4-B3AE-AAC64D4BB8EF.jpeg

6266 Build or Bust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey guys, it’s been a minute! Figured I’d make an update on this thing I’ve been slacking LOL, I’m a week away from ordering a new walbro 535 and calling it good. I sent both my shift box’s out to Shawn at forcedfour to make sure those were good, they checked out fine, after a buddy’s help and some AI suggestions I think my fix to the rpm issue is to simply change the PPR(pulse per revolution) number from 2 to 4. The other big issue was my fuel pump relay harness getting hot enough to melt LOL. I’ve now got an HD relay harness with 10awg wire for the power wires. I’m also going to simply pin a plug/plug connection in the tank instead of hardwiring the pump with the solder/heatshrink connection, I’m sure that’s been my issue, but I like the idea of simply running 1 pump, if I ever max out the 535 I might consider a Bosch 044 or something but I doubt that’ll happen LOL, I don’t want anymore power for a street car, anyways she’s close, tonight i finally thru the bumper/lamps back on :thumb: :)
IMG_0659.jpeg
IMG_0658.jpeg
 
That pump will do a fine job. All 3 of mine have the 525 in them.
 
Hey guys, it’s been a minute! Figured I’d make an update on this thing I’ve been slacking LOL, I’m a week away from ordering a new walbro 535 and calling it good. I sent both my shift box’s out to Shawn at forcedfour to make sure those were good, they checked out fine, after a buddy’s help and some AI suggestions I think my fix to the rpm issue is to simply change the PPR(pulse per revolution) number from 2 to 4. The other big issue was my fuel pump relay harness getting hot enough to melt LOL. I’ve now got an HD relay harness with 10awg wire for the power wires. I’m also going to simply pin a plug/plug connection in the tank instead of hardwiring the pump with the solder/heatshrink connection, I’m sure that’s been my issue, but I like the idea of simply running 1 pump, if I ever max out the 535 I might consider a Bosch 044 or something but I doubt that’ll happen LOL, I don’t want anymore power for a street car, anyways she’s close, tonight i finally thru the bumper/lamps back on :thumb: :)View attachment 801179View attachment 801180
Engine bay looking good, the garage looks cool, but damn, the layer of dust on the roof/windshield! 😆 Keeping the cabin well insulated.
 
Hey guys, it’s been a minute! Figured I’d make an update on this thing I’ve been slacking LOL, I’m a week away from ordering a new walbro 535 and calling it good. I sent both my shift box’s out to Shawn at forcedfour to make sure those were good, they checked out fine, after a buddy’s help and some AI suggestions I think my fix to the rpm issue is to simply change the PPR(pulse per revolution) number from 2 to 4. The other big issue was my fuel pump relay harness getting hot enough to melt LOL. I’ve now got an HD relay harness with 10awg wire for the power wires. I’m also going to simply pin a plug/plug connection in the tank instead of hardwiring the pump with the solder/heatshrink connection, I’m sure that’s been my issue, but I like the idea of simply running 1 pump, if I ever max out the 535 I might consider a Bosch 044 or something but I doubt that’ll happen LOL, I don’t want anymore power for a street car, anyways she’s close, tonight i finally thru the bumper/lamps back on :thumb: :)View attachment 801179View attachment 801180
Clean that windshield and roof or we gonna have to change your name....mayne. :idontknow: ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL:sneaky:
 
Fantastic 🥰
 
Add Value - Be Respectful - No Trolling - No Misinformation - Participate Often!
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community

Latest Classifieds

Back
Top