The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

22nd ANNUAL DSM/EVO/GTR SHOOTOUT

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Getting close. I can not wait. This will only be my second time. very excited.

Is there any kind of swap meet there or even allowed for that matter?

I saw people selling things so Im assuming so , I have lots of stuff to sell but im not using my car this year.

A private individual is welcome to sell USED parts at the Shootout. NO promotional material, business cards, banners or new parts can be sold unless you pay to be a vendor.

cant wait again best year yet more fun than last year looking to see some people I met last year see you all soon, dsm wont go prepping for next year.

Never mind, I can't edit my own posts on here.....

SO here are the changes:

GTR STOCK APPEARING-Sponsored by COBB TUNING (GSA)
-Qualifying at 7pm Saturday, Sunday at 10 am and 12 pm.
-Heads up class, Pro Tree, qualifying and ladder. You MUST qualify at one of the qualifying times to get on the ladder.
-All AWD GTR's.
-Full exhaust is required. Intercooler, intercooler plumbing, MAF inlet, air filter, battery kits are all OK for this class. NO headers, NO aftermarket exhaust manifolds, NO aftermarket intake manifolds. MUST USE THE STOCK APPEARING TURBO WITH THE TWO BOLT INLET COMPRESSOR COVER. NO nitrous. DOT RADIAL TIRE ONLY. NO tread wear rating limits. Full interior required.
-On your windshield you will put in large print, GSA followed by the number from your tech card. This is your class/car number for the day.
GTR ELIMINATOR-Sponsored by SPRAY IT RACING (GE)
-Heads up class, Pro Tree, qualifying and ladder. You MUST qualify at one of the qualifying times to get on the ladder.
-All AWD GTR's.
-Full interior interior, full exhaust, full interior. NO NITROUS. ANY DOT RADIAL.
-STOCK EXHAUST MANIFOLDS WITH UPGRADED TURBOS and AFTERMARKET INTAKE MANIFOLDS ARE OK.
-On your windshield you will put in large print, GTR followed by the number from your tech card. This is your class/car number for the day.
-ANY tire can be run.

GTR QUICK-Sponsored by VISCONTI TUNING (GE)
-All AWD GTR's.
-This is an anything goes class. The most powerful and quickest GTR's will be running in this class.
-All GTR's in this class must have an exhaust that exits the rear of the car, two front seats, door panels, factory dash.
-On your windshield you will put in large print, GTR QUICK followed by the number from your tech card. This is your class/car number for the day.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back