The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

22nd ANNUAL DSM/EVO/GTR SHOOTOUT

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ill try to go this year...

NBF

Last edited by a moderator:
Cars getting a lil updating for the cage, bringing out a few extra parts and hoping to be able to finally put on a good showing. Count us in

Trying to make it to the shootout for the first time from New Orleans. Seems me and some gulf coast dsmers may caravan

Going again for the 4th year in a row, vacation already put in when I seen the dates on highboost.

Hopefully I'll get my POS finished by then and enter the Q32 class.

Either way, spectating or competing I'll be there again.

Looking foward to a third year hope i can have the dsm all ready to go, so well see looking to bring some more friends this time but last year was a absolute blast.

Can't wait for this years event. Hopefully I can have the car well enough to drive it out again. Hopefully it's good enough that I can put it on the track.

How leinient are the rules for cages and 10 second passes? I hear since it's a track rental that this might not be an issue? I trap 135 already and currently no cage.
Vehicle safety gear isn't enforced in the slightest. 8 and 9 second cars running without cages is commonplace at the Shootout. However, there are clothing safety requirements for the DRIVERS now that were only implemented last year.

Here is the verbiage from the first page:

"Anyone running quicker than 13.99 will be subject to the rules below. IF you are caught without the required safety equipment you will be DISQUALIFIED without a refund.

13.99-11.00: Helmet, jeans, shoes, long sleeved cotton shirt.

10.99-9.99: Helmet, jeans, shoes, fire jacket

9.99 and quicker, APPROVED helmet, fire pants, shoes and fire jacket"

I have MUCH better tires for auto-x this year, LOL. Cant wait!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back