The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

19th Annual DSM-EVO Shootout results and overview

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This was my first year at the Shootout, I had an excellent time! But I made the resolution for next year to trailer my car out to Ohio (From Idaho) instead of drive it, so I could race the piss out of it. It was a fantastic time watching the racing, should be fun to get involved in it next year. +A Million to Buschur Racing and the sponsors for such a great event!

I had a blast! For those who didn't make it, the action was intense! This was my third shootout ('04, '05, '11) and like Craig, one day I will get my car up there.

Been there 3 years in a row so far and don't plan to miss one ever. Every year it gets better and I get to meet more like minded people.

Thanks for putting on an awesome event Dave! The 19th was my first Shootout, but I'm clearing my calendar for every Shootout to come. My daughters B-day is the 13th, so we're just going to have to throw the party the weekend before the actual date this time (rather than the weekend after), or have the party at the shootout LOL. I'm keeping an ear to the interwebs to hear when you confirm the actual date.
That was my first time autocrossing, and I see the areas where my little shitbox needs work; Hopefully next year I'll give Max Effort a run for it's money.
It was great to meet you Dave, and I had a total blast. Maybe if I get a room instead of a campsite, I can drag my wife out there with me next year.

~Dayo

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back