The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

WES_393's Hose Spa Recirculation Tube MOD

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DUOeclipse

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 31, 2009
Azusa, California
Surfing through the forums and ran into this post by WES_393. What a brilliant idea!!! This MOD was cheap and easy. Wes explains everything in his post to do this....Thanks WES!
http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/art...er/442537-hd-spa-hose-recirculation-tube.html

Didn't take me but 10mins. to do, and it looks pretty damn cool :hellyeah:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Glad you found it helpful! :)

No, it doesn't.

Those filters are designed for trapping solids in a liquid stream; not for removing suspended liquids from low-pressure air flow. It will quickly pack off, and cause an increase in crankcase pressure.

+1 to this. Those filters will stop oil, but they can only absorb a small amount and will block airflow at that point.

As for painting the hose, I'm afraid it would quickly flake off. You could possibly use some vinyl/plastic paint but I'm not sure that would last long either. I may look into who manufactures the hose to see if they have different color options. Although I'm much more interested in finding this hose in a slightly larger size so it wouldn't require heating and stretching.

Ok so is the fuel filter MOD not worth doing? Cause if so it's no problem for me just getting a catch can from RRE. I'm still kinda learning all this DSM stuff so bare with me fellas :D Wes I didn't really have to heat the hose. It fit fine on my bov :hmm:

Ok so is the fuel filter MOD not worth doing? Cause if so it's no problem for me just getting a catch can from RRE. I'm still kinda learning all this DSM stuff so bare with me fellas :D Wes I didn't really have to heat the hose. It fit fine on my bov :hmm:

look into getting one of calans catch cans...
The hose fits different on different BOV's.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back