The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

transmission rebuilds...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I personally have known Jack for about 8 years and has done great work, he has a dedicated dsm shop and tranny shop. I and a buddy of mine has his trannys and they are wonderful. Shift awesome at very high rpms. With the right clutch setup they have seen smooth shifts up too 10,000rpm and over 600hp.

His trannys are priced great and they are as good or better in my opinion than shep or team rip trannys. He does the same work at a better price. I would really look into getting one. Here is one of his trannys in action. If you have the cash go with the full race build with a 4 spider gear diff. Its the best priced one. I have the value trans with the 4 spider diff and it can take a beating.

Monster Talon Running 10.16 @146.28 with www.jackstransmissions.com Racing transmission, Spend the money boys its worth it..will be in the 9z next week, stay tuned for the videos... - Video

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back