The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Transfer case, After-market and OEM bearing part numbers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitsubishikid

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 8, 2009
Turlock, California
I happen to have a blown 22 spline transfer case... the previous owner of my Colt gave it to me, so I decided to rebuild it as a backup unit.

After tearing into it I discovered that the Tcase was in better shape then I expected apparently the bearings are wasted, but the housing and gears look to be still use-able
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
as I tore it down I started to see bearing part numbers on the cups and bearings, so I decided to write them all down, and share them with members, just in case you want to order everything in advance to do the job.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
screen capture

Above is a Mitsu CAPS image I'll use for reference.

[Number in picture above to reference location] [part number you might be able to cross at auto parts stores] [OEM #]
30461------------------------------------------------- # on bearing[LM67048]# on bearing cup [LM67010][OEM # MD717511]
30453-------------------------------------------------[32010XJ] [OEM # MD723636]
30307-------------------------------------------------[32009J] [OEM # MD718322]
30454-------------------------------------------------[32008XST] [OEM # MR967457 or MD718323]

You might be able to use these numbers to get after-market bearings from Koyo, national, etc.
[I would recommend you try and avoid any cheep china made ones if at all possible]

Front oil seal on T case part numbers [Duralast # 1981] [SKF 11592] [TIMKEN 223014] OEM # MD723202 or MD703735

Rear oil seal, to drive shaft, part numbers [NOK AH1895E], [SKF 12736], Oem # MD701430 or MD701782

I got all the after market equivalent of these, unfortunately some National bearings are made in China[what isn't these days ], and it's hit or miss if you get ones made in, Japan, Germany, USA, Israel, etc.

I went to AutoZone and crossed the part numbers, these should interchange with most other auto parts stores.

CAPS Image number. AutoZone cross reference numbers/ Brand/part numbers
30461------------------------------------ National [A-6] Duralast [SET6]
30453------------------------------------ Duralast [32010X]
30307------------------------------------ Duralast [32009XM]
30454------------------------------------ Duralast [32008XM]

Front oil seal,on T case ---------------- Duralast [1981]
Rear oil seal, to drive shaft------------ Duralast [223240] or [710317] I'm gonna find out which works soon enough.

Hope this helps other members out.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back