The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

PTE6262 turbo awd goes 10.45@137

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slow91

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 10, 2010
Ironton, Ohio
ran at the shootout this past weekend, and ran a personal best of a 10.45@137 with a 1.51 60' :) as of right now its the fastest and quickest jb6262 has gone according to the 1/4 times!!! had a blast also!!! thanks to DeMartino Fabrications and Ostar Motorsports!!!! thanks fernando for the parts!!! :hellyeah:

Attachments

• SHOOTOUT 072.jpg
    SHOOTOUT 072.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
ok man, no need to be hating bout it. LOL still a good run in my book!!

i realize that, just couldve of said it different LOL its all good though, not butthurt over it

smh, not u being butthurt. geeze calm down, i fixed it good lord

What the f*ck am I butthurt about? I congratulated you, and politely pointed out that you're not the quickest or fastest as your signature now claims. You appear to have issues accepting reality.

He does have the fastest 6262 with OEM floormats and running a syncro transmission:rocks:

Does he get bonus for factory cd player LOL

he does have the fastest 6262 with oem floormats and running a syncro transmission:rocks:

yup staying with the syncro tranny too whe n this one breaks! Have u made a pass yet??

Nice run!!! would have been a 9s pass if you were running a holset!!:p

you hush!!!!!!! would have run 9s if i had a dogbox!!! LOL cant afford one though, so ill prbably go with the jacks transmissions hd tranny

I saw that run. Great job!

You've got a second or so and about 16mph to go to be the fastest, but great job nonetheless. It's always a huge rush when you run your best pass at the Shootout. :thumb:

Casey Barrett Red Rocket 9.39 at 153mph - YouTube

95% sure Casey was running the 4202 for that run. BUT, you are correct in saying there are other faster 6262s out there that are not listed on any of the times sites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great run man! Gives all of guys still building our cars some motivation!

geez people here just bash on people who run good times..so he made a mistake..how many of yall are actually running low 10s as he is...give him some props will ya..

hey i know all about the bashing every one bashes me because i run pump gas LOL...... but good run slow and congrats, mine went the fastest it has been when it was at the shootout also

Last edited:
yup staying with the syncro tranny too whe n this one breaks! Have u made a pass yet??
This friday 1/8 mile track :cool:

I saw that run. Great job!

95% sure Casey was running the 4202 for that run. BUT, you are correct in saying there are other faster 6262s out there that are not listed on any of the times sites.
either way, whatever he accomplished Casey AKA Eagle claw is a scam artist piece of sh*t thief.

Sold me a blown destroyed motor and ripped off Ryan burnett with the destroyed head from the same motor. He refused to do anything, then ignored any further contact.

Last edited by a moderator:
damn dude that sucks!!!!! let us know how u do, ive been kinda curious how the 6266 is gunna do, there is more left in the car, were gunna go to the dyno and up the boost!!! gunna shoot for a low 10 gunna work on the 1-2 shift alil bit more, had some issues friday up there too, broke tcase and sat broke shifter cables. but im excited bout the car, it weighs 3050 with me in it!!! full interior, and stock cd player from factory!!!:)

damn dude that sucks!!!!! let us know how u do, ive been kinda curious how the 6266 is gunna do, there is more left in the car, were gunna go to the dyno and up the boost!!! gunna shoot for a low 10 gunna work on the 1-2 shift alil bit more, had some issues friday up there too, broke tcase and sat broke shifter cables. but im excited bout the car, it weighs 3050 with me in it!!! full interior, and stock cd player from factory!!!:)

wow thats positive for me since im about 3/4 fully gutted on my 1g auto, want to get it down to around 2800 with me in it...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back