The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

PTE6262 turbo awd goes 10.45@137

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wow thats positive for me since im about 3/4 fully gutted on my 1g auto, want to get it down to around 2800 with me in it...

11secawd as a 6262 with auto in his, and has ran a 10.5:hellyeah: a few 6262 in the 10s now!!!:D

geez people here just bash on people who run good times..so he made a mistake..how many of yall are actually running low 10s as he is...give him some props will ya..

thanks man!!! gunna try to bust out a 10.1-10.2... :rocks:

either way, whatever he accomplished Casey AKA Eagle claw is a scam artist piece of sh*t thief.

Sold me a blown destroyed motor and ripped off Ryan burnett with the destroyed head from the same motor. He refused to do anything, then ignored any further contact.

I've heard a ton of bad things about Casey over the past couple of years. Sucks a lot of people got the shaft.

wow thats positive for me since im about 3/4 fully gutted on my 1g auto, want to get it down to around 2800 with me in it...

My car is gutted 1g with 2gauto trans, carbon hood, hatch w speed glass, gutted with 1 seat, crash bars are elimnated. I have a roll cage, 5" thick intercooler and some other weight added back in, but the car weighed 2,600 without me in it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back