The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G goes down

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSMSpyder99

20+ Year Contributor
Apr 7, 2003
ThE VaLLeY, California
Well i was driving to the place to get my hair cut and this 2Gb RS/GS cuts me off BIG TIME. I almost locked up the brakes and i look up he is laughing for the accident he almost caused, at this time i am very pissed :mad: so i catch up to him at the light and said:
me:"WTF is your problem"
him: "what afraid of a little competition"
me: "oh competition that what you call it when cut off people. when this light turns green your gonna wish you sold that P.O.S and got a REAL eclipse.
him: "bring it you punk a$$ kid"

light turns green and i never looked back at the moron who almost got me into an accident... I hate people like this think they are hard rolling around in their RiCeD OuT car:mad:

Ricers suck, in north jersey we have too many of them. they roll in stock honda hatch's and Eclipse GS's , its always fun to destroy them.

see thats the problem i didnt even want to race. He was revving at me and i knew it was a non-turbo (the exhaust sounded RiCeY/Tinny) so i shook my head because it would be a waste of gas (91 octance in Sylmar= $2.43). Then his smart a$$ cuts me off...you know the rest.

He prob thought you were a GS...Bet he didn't know what he got himself into until he was in your web. Nice strike. Keep kickin ass. See ya at the next DSM LA meet. Peace...Larry

Nothing against NA dsm's, but I hate it when a stock or very lightly modded one talks shit. This kid was playing basketball with us two weeks ago, and was like, do you still have that Eclipse?(I was driving the Talon). So I said yeah, why? He said, I'll have my 90 Laser NT here next weekend, it's bored 20 over, wanna run? I just laughed and said see ya next weekend. Anyway, I drive the Eclipse just to really embarass him, although I knew the bone stock TSI would've done, and he didn't even show up. All his friend's were like his car is pretty fast:rolleyes:

Anyway, glad he didn't make you wreck. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back