The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

pte 6262 setups pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Read the post has anything been resolved? A lot of guys runs with pte 6262 with no problem.

im gonna slap on my "PTE SCM6152 S" i got forged internals, 272/272, on a 2.0 and should be running pretty good, ill let you know how it is when its installed in the next week, gettin tuned at english :)

or are you looking for VISUAL ideas not performance?

im gonna slap on my "PTE SCM6152 S" i got forged internals, 272/272, on a 2.0 and should be running pretty good, ill let you know how it is when its installed in the next week, gettin tuned at english :)

or are you looking for VISUAL ideas not performance?

Can the people with P.T.E 6262 post pic of there setups. looking for ideas

thanks

I wish I was running a 6262 so I can post a picture to help this guy out and resolve this thread, instead of posting about other option turbos or saying I am going to put that turbo on and wait for pictures.

95eclipser, is this the manifold your running? (in the pic above)

Ptuning.com - Item Description

Also, can we see a better pic of the turbine housing (downpipe) location in reference to the alternator and oil filter/housing?

yes that is the manifold that I am running. Give me a sec and i will get some pics. we are currently starting to build our DP.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Thanks for the pic's. It appears there is a good amount of room to build a down pipe. Couple more questions for you (if you know). How close is the runner to the compressor cover? (in the first pic you posted earlier the upper radiator hose is blocking it so it's hard to tell). Do you know what angle the runners merge to the v band clamp at? They look like ~20 degree's, but it's hard to tell (if you know). Also, what are the diameter of the primaries? (I would email PTuning and ask, but I figured you have a manifold in front of you, and you seem to be willing to provide information, which I appriciate greatly)! Thanks for your time in advance.

My setup.

JMF Manifold.

Mock-up

Finished

Thanks for the pic's Jon. Are you using pusher fans? It doesn't look (in the last pic) like there is room for 2 pullers (passenger side puller maybe)..

Thanks for the pic's Jon. Are you using pusher fans? It doesn't look (in the last pic) like there is room for 2 pullers (passenger side puller maybe)..

Yes, both slim fans are pushers. There is no room with the lower intercooler pipe to fit a fan in there. Let alone the manifold being that close to the fan and radiator. My car never gets above 200* even with the 3.5" race core and the fans set up as pushers wired in to the factory plug. It makes for a cleaner install as well.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back