The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

Products the DSM crowd would like to see made

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The black trim pieces above the driver and passager windows.

You can't buy OEM anymore?

2g brake reservoir brackets...so tired of the rusted look.:toobad: So hard to find good ones too.

I've painted these (VHT engine enamel satin black - my go-to paint) with fairly good results , stainless Allen bolt & washer adds a nice touch too.

They were rusty before doing this but once they were wire wheeled and degreased came out pretty fine!

You can't buy OEM anymore?

I've painted these (VHT engine enamel satin black - my go-to paint) with fairly good results , stainless Allen bolt & washer adds a nice touch too.

They were rusty before doing this but once they were wire wheeled and degreased came out pretty fine!

Mines so rusted that it won't come off the reservoir without breaking. I have a wtb ad but no good hits yet or I would be fine with painting it.

Mines so rusted that it won't come off the reservoir without breaking. I have a wtb ad but no good hits yet or I would be fine with painting it.
I've pulled plenty from the junk yard, I almost replied to your ad. You can get them from non turbos too. I actually might have a spare hiding out in my basement. I sometimes modify them to make brackets for other things. Made one for my catch can.

[QUOTE="mitsubishikid, post: 153460403, member: 108309"
2: Evo 4 to 9 engine motor mounts, for mounting the reverse evo 4g63t into the 2g 420a dsms.[/QUOTE]

This ^^ Would be amazing. I'm sure lots of smart people have thought about this. Why do you say EVO 4-9 just for the cool-factor of the swap or are the mount positions closer? How great would it be to be able to use all the good RS shells out there.

[QUOTE="mitsubishikid, post: 153460403, member: 108309"
2: Evo 4 to 9 engine motor mounts, for mounting the reverse evo 4g63t into the 2g 420a dsms.

This ^^ Would be amazing. I'm sure lots of smart people have thought about this. Why do you say EVO 4-9 just for the cool-factor of the swap or are the mount positions closer? How great would it be to be able to use all the good RS shells out there.[/QUOTE]

urbansmoker pretty much answered your question, but Id also like to add that you would also be able to use the stronger evo 4-9 transmissions... or you could use the fwd setup [many have mentioned using it instead] until you can afford the awd, aka a stage 3.

Carbon fiber rear window luovers that matches stock 95 talon spoiler Shape.
Cast 2g intake manifold like MAGNUS 1g v-3 cast.
Rubber flooring instead if carpet... Like the Toyota fj cruisers have.
2g frunt crossmember and subframe made from cromally steel.
Steel throttle pedal unit instead of the stock plastic .

A stronger transmission that can hold the power dsm's can put to the grownd.
(With out needing rebuilt so often) As in hole new product. It would also be nice to see it be a 6 speed with reverse. so 3rd and 4th could stay smaller gears for time attack, road racing and autocross .
its probably never going to happen, but would be nice.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back