The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Products the DSM crowd would like to see made

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mines so rusted that it won't come off the reservoir without breaking. I have a wtb ad but no good hits yet or I would be fine with painting it.

You can get it apart with some work, my clutch and brake reservoirs were rusted and I thought completely shot.
Used a penetrating oil called Honey Goo and then a rust remover called Evaporust. Once it was cleaned I used some VHT Chassis and Roll Bar Black paint.
Here's a shot of the completed and reinstalled clutch bracket (sorry it's not closer), Not using the brake one because I've deleted my booster.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Looks like you beat me to it. I have been trying to machine a set myself but my router is being a dick

I made these parts myself. If someone's interested in a set of these, I'll machine them for you.
Make sure before you sell in bulk you become a freelancer before you talk or start offering products being made and talking pricing, at least read the selling rules before so you dont get told off, its to protect both buyer and seller and it also proves you as a seller being serious when becoming a freelancer

Tubular 2g front crossmember
You mean the crossmember with the front rollstop on? Or the actual front subframe that the steering bolts to?

My pic attached is this the part you are on about?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Those are definitely impressive pieces, however, being from Germany I bet the shipping is expensive. Either way PM me a price.
Thanks. It's not that much, it's like $20 including tracking and insurance..

Make sure before you sell in bulk you become a freelancer before you talk or start offering products being made and talking pricing, at least read the selling rules before so you dont get told off, its to protect both buyer and seller and it also proves you as a seller being serious when becoming a freelancer
Ok got it. Thanks for the info.

As a 1g owner i would like to see the GSDude brackets and the braces that the 2g's have under the front fender by the door ( name eludes me right now ) ... 1g owners almost always get left out, I would like a little more support all around

You mean the crossmember with the front rollstop on? Or the actual front subframe that the steering bolts to?

I'm talking about the bar that runs from front to rear. Mounts to the front lower radiator support and subframe, it also has the front transmission mount.

I'm talking about the bar that runs from front to rear. Mounts to the front lower radiator support and subframe, it also has the front transmission mount.
Yeah thats already made, by 3 companys i believe, did you see my pic i posted up

You need to start selling those, they look really good.
You guys will also be able to purchase them through me. I am ordering in bulk from him
They will be added to my website when they are in stock

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back