The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Orca - 11 sec street rippa

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drove it in the rain the other day because I live on the edge 🤣. Gave her a bath on this nice December day. Most likely the last wash. New wideband sensor should be here tomorrow. I’m undecided whether or not to switch to aem.

Wash outside, dry inside.

View attachment 647751
I pray this day never comes, but if you ever have to let her go I want to be the first person you call!

I pray this day never comes, but if you ever have to let her go I want to be the first person you call!
👍I promised my other buddy but I will put you down second for sure

Drove it in the rain the other day because I live on the edge 🤣. Gave her a bath on this nice December day. Most likely the last wash. New wideband sensor should be here tomorrow. I’m undecided whether or not to switch to aem.

Wash outside, dry inside.

View attachment 647751
Proof that I'm not crazy for washing my car in the winter LOL

Proof that I'm not crazy for washing my car in the winter LOL
I think we ARE crazy 😜 to be washing in December but I believe it’s attributed to white car problems 😄. No one hand washes their car in my neighborhood so I feel like the outcast cause I’m out there almost every Saturday or Sunday mornings.

I think we ARE crazy 😜 to be washing in December but I believe it’s attributed to white car problems 😄. No one hand washes their car in my neighborhood so I feel like the outcast cause I’m out there almost every Saturday or Sunday mornings.
February 4 last year. Below freezing but not in there
20210512_090907~2.jpg

It would certainly be a mistake you would permanently regret. Keep it.
You guys are right. I’ll probably never find another one in good shape and if I do, they’ll want an arm, a leg and an ear. And you know everyone almost always returns to the dsm scene.

Nah Tony, if you need dough lmk. If you ever wanna sell, i got you. Ill find you whatever dsm you need down here brudder 💪🏼🤘🏻
I appreciate that Lorenzo. God so appreciative of all my dsm brothers 🤙

Going through my pics and I just noticed the hole in the sky. Played with the camera setting. Dooo dooo do dooo 👽

Wish you and your loved ones a Happy & Healthy New Year, motha truckers!!!

8B0570F4-A896-4FC7-8A14-46E9BC61FDC3.jpeg

Original pic

FDBFE18E-43F0-4A9D-9A20-479D9D569F83.jpeg

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back