The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

11-sec 99 GSX (The Vindicator)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ok. So I fell off the face of the earth. Between being non-stop busy, and some personal/family issues that are finally resolved (with a great outcome might I add!) I had to put the project on hold for a little over a year... But now that that's done and over-with the project moves on (as of a few months ago).

It runs, it drives. It spools... but you'll have to wait until it gets put on the dyno for hp numbers and tuning... I had to relocate back to Illinois, so the snow is Bleehggg...

20150202_141925_zpscb4ltdb5.jpg
20150202_141933_zpssomlfimb.jpg
20150202_141957_zpsxwjjs2df.jpg

Looks clean! Where in IL are you? Im About 45 mins down south from downtown Chicago. I wish I had my 1G running

Also, 19-20 A/F ratio is pretty lean at idle no? Exhaust leak or You just want to hear the car running and said F-it? Haha

Thank you. I'm in the south/west burbs (30-40) minutes from downtown. Yeah the A/F is a bit lean - it's still at the shop ready to go get dyno tuned.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back