The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Need help asap!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

almst 92 tsi

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 5, 2008
Bremerton, Washington
What fitting do i need for a ss feed line from a 1g oil filter housing to the turbo?? A fitting size would be great. Tried the local company here and they are idiots and sold me the wrong parts. Thank you

Go to Mitsubishi and get there 2G oil filter housing restrictor or get one off a used 2G housing. You need this on a 1G because a turbo should only see a max of 55 psi of oil pressure. With out the rstrictor your turbo will see over 100 psi eventually destroying the seals. You can use a #3 or#4 braided s.s. line. I took my 2G restrictor and a measurement to a local air line and hydraulics co. to get my line made.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back