The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

my 700hp build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bastard dsm

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 22, 2008
garland, Texas
well its not my car but a car im building for a customer who is also a freind of mine. car will have ac, power steering, cruiz control, and full int. and is a daily driver.

2.3 stroker with my ported head (1g), 1mm oversized valves int@exh, jmfab intake manny, my exh manny t3, s366 turbo 70a/r exh 3in v-band, blue max 1650's with
twin wally's, bc 280's with supertec duel springs tita. retainers, exeddy twin disc, and a few other things. trying to make 500+ on pump and 700 on e85 or meth. still thinking:thumb:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

twin disk clutch

That car looks mean :thumb:

What engine management will you be running? ECMlink?

very nice! I love GVR4 bodies, so sleeper, yet will hide a potent package of 4g63 power coupled with an AWD system proven many times over .... win - win scenario on the gvr4's IMO

keep us updated! I always love seeing your posts as they are usually rather informative and you seem to pull every ounce of power out of your builds kudos to you my friend!

Looks like a very nice build.

And I have never seen a GVR4 with an Invader hood. Got any more pics of that?

thanks guys, i will take more pics of the hood for you projecTSI. thanks glenn, this is actually the setup i was going to use for my gvr4.....but he has the money to get it done so im testing it out on this car. if i dont like the powerband or spool up ill chang some things and see if i can fix it. i am constantly trying things, and if it works...well i dont talk about it much. ill keep you guys posted, my office is getting built at my shop so it is slowing me down on the build.

this clutch is going to fine for this car, its not going to be launched.......often:p
this is a daily car and joe (the owner) really only does highway runs, so the clutch
sould hold up fine. we got it at a good price so we picked it up, we were also looking at the tilton clutch's also. well see :D

Nice build. That turbo should easily get you to 700hp. Another 5psi and I'd be knocking on it's door and I'm only on a S362.

Can't wait to see how she does!

been working on other things but was able to get some time on the galant. making down pipe and installing
oil lines for turbo. ill have more pics once they are done loading.

my losi 8ight 2.0.....sorry couldn't help it.

i mod these also :ph34r:

down pipe done and installed.

thanks guys, im looking forward to the rest of the week. it sould be running soon.

well all i had were j-u-bend 3in pipe, it came out really nice and clears everything. now im working on the exhaust, looks like i can get it with only 1-2 bends. hks carbon muffler will look really good on this car, welded an elbow on the turbo facing the drivers side also.

Sweet setup, Its a making of a beast...I got the same size turbo sitting in the spare room but to scared to put it. Way to go on welding that downpipe.

Even at freeway speeds that Exeedy is going to get worn out of that car actually makes 700awhp ESPECIALLY on a stroker (torque kills transmissions/clutches) Other than that, its gunna be an awesome build. I too want to do a non DSM 4g63 build one day, just don't know what I want to stick one in..

Good job, buddy. Aren't you gonna wrap it?Friend of mine made 675WHP on S366, but on Dyno Dynamics dyno at 38PSI. You will be well over that level on Dynojet. It is like 15-16% more.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back