The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

my 700hp build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

building the rest of the exhaust, what do you think about the tilted muffler.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

well it has too, if its not it will start to burn the bumper......it has front and rear bumper jdm bumpers.
thats a quick way to mess up 900dollor bumper, (front and back)

car is running and made 376hp at 13psi and 475hp at 20psi with 80% throttle and 13deg of timing. i had problems with the knock senser and now im running 19deg of timing without any issues, and i fixed the throttle issue.:hellyeah: ill post some pics later, im not done yet..still need to powder coat some things and finish his catch can.

vids of the car

DAMN !!! That car is loud even from far away LOL. Great work buddy keep it up ! Really clean and mean gvr4. Lots of props.

thanks man, its a real sleeper too it beat up on two 400hp evo's like they were nothing and that
was at 20psi. look for the vid on youtube, its bastard dsm vs drooke.

LOL, I just watched the youtube video, there's have choppers that just fly around like that in Texas?? That thing toasted those EVO's, too.

the tires are toyo proxes r888's, yea in the area we were at they have choppers patrolling.
i know kind of suck if your trying to have a good time.i had another vid of me waxing a 6sec
1/8 mile fox body from a 40, but i guess one of the mods took it off.

Wow I always thought that once you got into the bigger turbos on the galant, that moving the radiator forward or going to a honda radiator was your only other option.

Nice car Bastrd dsm ... at what RPM getting 20 psi in 3rd or 4th gear? ... do you feel any lag ?
20+psi under 5k..car doesnt fell laggy at all.
How does that clutch compare to the QM and PTT units?
not sure , havnt tried the other ones

Wow I always thought that once you got into the bigger turbos on the galant, that moving the radiator forward or going to a honda radiator was your only other option.

i make things happen:thumb:

Haha I can tell you make things happen I was actually wandering about the manifold that the car was running. I noticed in one post you said it was your T3 manifold, does that mean you made it yourself? If so I may have to get in touch with you in the future :).

Nice car Bastrd dsm ... at what RPM getting 20 psi in 3rd or 4th gear? ... do you feel any lag ?

Haha I can tell you make things happen I was actually wandering abotu the manifold that the car was running. I noticed in one post you said it was your T3 manifold, does that mean you made it yourself? If so I may have to get in touch with you in the future :).

Was wondering if you are T3 as well. Im going to be running divided T3 and im up in the air between 362 .85ar of the 366 .76ar. If you say over 20 psi by 5K thats still not bad for that size turbo.

Haha I can tell you make things happen I was actually wandering about the manifold that the car was running. I noticed in one post you said it was your T3 manifold, does that mean you made it yourself? If so I may have to get in touch with you in the future :).

yup, its one that i built :thumb: i made a tread on it a while back..ill make another one no problem.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back