The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2G I need to know if there's enough interest to make these.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimsgsx

Proven Member
Oct 21, 2013
toppenish, Washington
Like most of you with 2g dsms, my door handles keep breaking. The only ones to find are used or made from completely crap plastic. I heard metal handles or reinforced handles were made in the past, why aren't they still made? Well i am making some that WON'T break. If theres enough people, i can start churning em out here in a month or so. Or i will just make myself some nice ones. Wondering what the feedback from the dsm community would look like really.. Thanks.

Hey guys, while I totally support innovation and problem solving, we need to be reminded of the rules. Since this is not from a supporting vendor, no availability or pricing can be discussed. Please review the specific policy here and edit the thread accordingly:

http://www.dsmtuners.com/help/terms#vendorpolicy

As long as DSMs exist, there will be a high demand for these

While we support the inovation being displayed in this thread, all members agreed to abide by the rules when they signed up.

Instead of blowing off site staff when they address an issue (now and in the future), I encourage you to read any linked material and fix any previous post to avoid having your thread lock/removed.

This thread has been cleaned up. Please only reply with appropriate site content for your member status.

So far this has at best, been a tease..
Since this thread was created i have lost the ability to open BOTH, my doors............!!!

It's not just the metal inserts we need, it's the metal rod that holds the door handle assembly in place. That crap is near impossible to replace, once you clip the beveled end to do the insert it backs out and leaves you with *handles that dangle*!

Jb weld failed to hold it in place

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back