The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Haltech Haltech Elite Trigger setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldenugget

Probationary Member
Jan 30, 2019
Albany, New_York
I have a 90 gsx with an elite 1500. I am having an issue getting it started and i am staring to think it is a trigger setup issue. Can anyone share what they are using for trigger settings on an elite ecu. All the wiring has been checked, timed in with a timing light, im getting spark and fuel, and im getting a good rpm signal. The TDC is set to 265%. Im running a 1g CAS( the one with the connector not the wires ) and sequential ignition. Im using the preset trigger settings for an evo 1. Any help would be great. Thanks

I do not believe the 1g cas is capable of sequential ignition triggering unless you have changed the disk.
It depends, I can use my 1g cas on my standalone to do sequential ignition, I'm not sure on the Haltech Elite, you can add a second two channel cdi box and have it trigger the other coils.

You cannot use Evo 1 trigger settings and direct fire without getting an output assignment error.

I don’t know what ignition setup is on the car though.

Attachments

• BE8DA1B1-9AAC-43E8-AE1E-014F77E23FA3.jpeg
    BE8DA1B1-9AAC-43E8-AE1E-014F77E23FA3.jpeg
    51.5 KB · Views: 175
  • 6AEB4E27-C0CE-49CB-BA01-6BAAAE3678DA.jpeg
    6AEB4E27-C0CE-49CB-BA01-6BAAAE3678DA.jpeg
    43 KB · Views: 202
I got it all figured out. Rookie mistake. CAS was out 180. I am running the evo 1 presets and ign1a coils in direct fire. Works great.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back