The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

dsm graveyard 272 cams

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowboost13

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 25, 2011
gilbertsville, Pennsylvania
Has anyone installed dsm graveyard 272/272 cams?? Because my friend has a set of them from the car he was going to build, but then he scrapped it, because hes a chevy guy:banghead: I was wondering how good they are, and how I install them? I'V heard that you need to space out the lifters?
and advise/experience would be awsome! :thumb:

My heads at the shop getting built with Delta cams (graveyard gets them from delta) I got HKS272 grinds.

Yes they should include small shims for the bottom of the lifter bore.

Ive herd nothing but good things about them, I can update once head is installed.

OK I thought they were delta cams, just wasnt sure. But I'll let u know if I wanna trade them cat a 272/264 would be better for my 16g, but if I get a bigger turbo I would want the 272/272.

Oh ok yea I was just a little iffy about them, because I heard some bad things about dsmgraveyard. But as long as delta grided them thats fine with me, thats for the help guys!

We also sell them. Let me know if we can help you out we would love to get you a set. Pm me if interested, DSMTuners get a special price.

I'm getting my 272/272 for 150$ since my friend doesn't need them. But what els do you guys sell, whats your web site?? I'm looking for a s-afc 2 holder to go into the bezzel, and hold a gauge to.

HAHA wow I feel dumb for not seeing that! LOL, but I checked out the site and there is a lot of things I will be interested in getting!

Thanks for the help!

HAHA wow I feel dumb for not seeing that! LOL, but I checked out the site and there is a lot of things I will be interested in getting!

Thanks for the help!

You can always pm me we have a lot we carry that is not on our website.

I also have the Delta "hks clone" 272/272's installed with shims, you can definitely feel it pull harder all the way up. Even with my 14b, It shows an increase in airflow compared to the stock profile cams. My spool characteristics seems to be unchanged. My vacuum did change from 18-19 in Hg to 11-13 in Hg at idle, I'm also loving the deep lopey sound as well.

So far I'm very satisfied with my regrinds. Once I have the funds to buy a hx35 and a bigger/better fuel system, I can definitely see these cams shine with proper tuning.

I also have the Delta "hks clone" 272/272's installed with shims, you can definitely feel it pull harder all the way up. Even with my 14b, It shows an increase in airflow compared to the stock profile cams. My spool characteristics seems to be unchanged. My vacuum did change from 18-19 in Hg to 11-13 in Hg at idle, I'm also loving the deep lopey sound as well.

So far I'm very satisfied with my regrinds. Once I have the funds to buy a hx35 and a bigger/better fuel system, I can definitely see these cams shine with proper tuning.

Sweet, someone with experience with the same cams! thanks!:hellyeah:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back