The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

272 cams

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kittay

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 20, 2007
Boise, Idaho
Ugg.. hate posting these, but I had a link on my old laptop, and just curious is to if anyone has it as well. I did a search, and couldn't find quite what I was looking for.

It was a dyno comparison between the HKS, BC or Crower (and maybe Comp too?) or 272s.
Also, anyone have the link to the spec comparison on the 272s?

I lost all my links, now I'm a sad panda.

Ugg.. hate posting these, but I had a link on my old laptop, and just curious is to if anyone has it as well. I did a search, and couldn't find quite what I was looking for.

It was a dyno comparison between the HKS, BC or Crower (and maybe Comp too?) or 272s.
Also, anyone have the link to the spec comparison on the 272s?

I lost all my links, now I'm a sad panda.

Hey Kittay.. kind of off topic but I have the BC 272/272's. Just enough lope :)

just got my bc 280s today hope there as good as everybody says, good luck with the build, hks a nice set of cams

I have a 1997 GS-T with a 16g turbo 550cc injectors 255 walbro 3 inch turbo back exhaust afc2 air fuel controller and i am installing bc 272 cams do i need dsmlink to get the car to run properly or even a better tune?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back