The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Carbon fiber dashboard and carbon fiber oem door panels

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Halen

Probationary Member
Jan 13, 2015
Ottumwa, Iowa
I was wondering if there is anybody that makes a full carbon fiber dash and oem carbon fiber door panels I see the race dash but I want a factory dash that is carbon fiber. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

http://www.special-carbonfiber.com these guys should have something. Be warned though they seem to come out smaller then the OEM parts,

And as for Sergio well many people for many years have been waiting for parts or refunds, yes I said YEARS!

http://www.special-carbonfiber.com these guys should have something. Be warned though they seem to come out smaller then the OEM parts,

And as for Sergio well many people for many years have been waiting for parts or refunds, yes I said YEARS!
thats pretty cool that they have the parts listed with prices. i figured the pricing would be more on the dash. now im really considering one

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
had the whole body made by sergio. Pure carbon. Looks sick and quality. And a engine pic cuz damn his car is badass. My best buds 1g.

Really because my best friend got the whole works from him a month ago and it is as good as it gets. Other people i know as well. Awesome work.
Well as of this date i still hear pekple ssying they still got no products sor a refund! I have known some of these names and guys for a while so its not likely them all going to lie!

Years!? its been years since i been on the forum glad still have some fans!
Oh yes years! Im just being honest, i see posts to date about things not sent to them or refunds! I had high hopes for you i really did but the customer service always lets you down!

Last edited:

I've been waiting 2 years for Sergio to complete my AMB Aero version 2 widebody kit. So prepare for a commitment if you go through them. And that's with Andrew pushing them as best as he can to get it done in a timely fashion.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back