The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Black Widow97's Talon: Brought back from the grave.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just came upon this thread! I enjoyed it, happy to know people will do so much for a car! That shipping for your car was awesome! No rust , low mileage, and sexy car!

Glad you finished it or still under construction!

I thought your badge was unique, matches your break pads! Both red! :D

Thanks dude! :thumb:

Yours is looking good as well!

I tinted the amber section of my taillights black last weekend.

2012-06-07_17-14-04_306.jpg

2012-06-07_17-14-28_61.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some beauty shots I took of the car for it's Ride of the Month win over on DSMPurity.

DSCN1331.jpg

DSCN1330.jpg

DSCN1326.jpg

DSCN1325.jpg

DSCN1324.jpg

DSCN1323.jpg

DSCN1313.jpg

DSCN1307.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love your Talon.. That is all I have to had to this thread.

Kthankbai

No, this is a fun car. I DD a '92 Nissan D21 pickup. I have a PLX DM-150 multi gauge, and a set of 2Ga Talon skirts sitting at home that I have to install yet. Those are the only parts I have waiting to go on.

You make me miss my old 2gb talon (had the blk/tan & purple lettering combo too :p).

Keep it coming though. :thumb:

dude, i am loving the fact you kept it talon!! love the 2gb cars! id trade my gsx for a talon any day! looks awesome!

I usually prefer the eclipse over the talon but every once in a while some one comes along and does one up really tastefully and it makes me look at it as a whole different car almost instead of just "the body option i like less" I think the car is beautiful man, geat work and way to make a talon look good :thumb:

dude, i am loving the fact you kept it talon!! love the 2gb cars! id trade my gsx for a talon any day! looks awesome!

I would NEVER change a 2Gb Talon to Eclipse style. I mean look at these production numbers:

Eagle Talon:
1997: 9,788
1998: 4,307
Total: 14,095

Mitsubishi Eclipse:
1997 189,086
1998 157,139
1999 161,844
Total: 508,069

There are almost half a million more 2Gb Eclipses than Talons out there. So I think I'll keep the Talon. :)

I usually prefer the eclipse over the talon but every once in a while some one comes along and does one up really tastefully and it makes me look at it as a whole different car almost instead of just "the body option i like less" I think the car is beautiful man, geat work and way to make a talon look good :thumb:

Thanks! I'm glad mine is one of the few you like. :D

Attachments

• oh-stop-it-you.jpg
    oh-stop-it-you.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 845
If I could have anyones car on this whole forum, I would gladly steal yours ;) Love it man! Can't wait to see what it looks like with the twisty skirts, I am picking those up in a few days for my 2gb aswell! Love the look :D

If I could have anyones car on this whole forum, I would gladly steal yours ;) Love it man! Can't wait to see what it looks like with the twisty skirts, I am picking those up in a few days for my 2gb aswell! Love the look :D

Thanks dude! :) I am actually picking up a second set of twisties this weekend that I found for a steal. They need some work but I can fix em.

The 2gb talon is one of my favorite cars of all time. That being said, I <3 this thread. :thumb:

POS! LOL
Corey i need a j-pipe going to the sidemount. (Just the j-pipe) got a link or something?

or post a pic of yours so i can check it out!

I'm thinking about getting a multigauge instead of using the tripple pillar pod and 3 gauges.

Nice car!! I'm not too crazy about having a pillar pod on my dd so this is what I did... My boost gauge/controller is down by my knee, right in front of the ODB2 port. :ninja: I can see it easily through the steering wheel and still hook up my Tactrix cable. The other 2 guages are a little more obvious to see.

Attachments

• 250693_401355976577067_797081447_n.jpg
    250693_401355976577067_797081447_n.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 96
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back