The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

1g brought back from the grave.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Giovanni0423

Proven Member
Jun 12, 2016
Los angeles, California
Whats up everyone!

I got my Tsi in early june after being sat for 3 years. it was a hella of a 400 dollar purchase. the body is a little rough but the car started!

To this point, Ive changed all the spark plugs, wires, belts. The alternator, battery and a new clutch, pp, and resurfaced the flywheel fuel filters and all filters. new front axels already has a 4 bolt diff.

Now..i want to start upgrading. I have 850cc injectors (unless since i dont nor did the car come with dsm link or a stand alone.)
BUt dsmlink is on route.

I have a evo 3 Manifold that i that I will be polishing up and hope its a easy bolt on. I currently have a 14b, but eventually i will upgrade. undecided as of now.
right now i want to upgrade my cams, what would you fellas recommend for me. i was thinking for 272 since there is a lot of resources out there. Please no negative feedback.

Any Oppinions and helpful advice would be appreciated

note it came with a walbro 255.

I would love to get 350hp at the crank. I just want the car to have over 300 whp. That'swhat I say now... LOL

If your car is 5 speed then it should have a 14b turbo and 450cc injectors. Really depends how much u want to spend and how reliable u want it to be. 14b would be enough for 300whp with proper supporting mods and fuel.
Yes, it's a stock 5 speed, 14b.
It doesn't have stock injectors anymore. They're 850ccs now. I'm planing on rebuilding my 14b with 16g internals.

Any ideas where to start brodddaa

I forgot to mention-the car has 2.5inch exhaust from the downpipe

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back