The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Billet 7075 vented oil caps

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PM sent to HAL. Does anyone know a way to get in touch with him?

Just message or email him, i got ahold of him this year, just forgot to order one LOL

Amazing piece, I loved mine but I was out all this year until about 2 weeks ago and sold mine to a friend. He is in love with it.
Once my car is up and running, i might get another.

I asked him but he didn't say. He did, however, say he's out and wouldn't have any for sale until maybe end of the year.

damn..very interested in it. I will defiantly be waiting for his reply. Can someone please PM his email address? I would sure love to get in contact with him.

So I looked at his profile pics and seen he is running a RRE vented catch can. Just both lines straight to it vented. Who else is running like this with no check valve and pcv? I'm just wondering if anyone has had any problems with blowing out seals in the bottom half of the motor while in vaccum? So much debate I have read tons just trying to get some feedback on how people are running the set-up's with this cap shown.

I haven't heard of blowing seals under vacuum. Its mostly due to blow-by and not having the proper release.

So I looked at his profile pics and seen he is running a RRE vented catch can. Just both lines straight to it vented. Who else is running like this with no check valve and pcv? I'm just wondering if anyone has had any problems with blowing out seals in the bottom half of the motor while in vaccum? So much debate I have read tons just trying to get some feedback on how people are running the set-up's with this cap shown.

I habe no pcv no problems yet, two VC lines straight to an open gatorade bottle no issues for 13k miles LOL

any updates from HAL? Still very interested in this.

Last edited:
I PM'ed him already. No response. Just curious if anyone else ever got a respond from him.

Is this still available?

Unknown

I ordered this piece a while back and it works. If anyone is interested PM me and I will provide you with the email Hal used when we made our transaction. I don't know if it's still valid. If you are reading this Hal and don't want the info shared please let me know and I will cease sharing it.

Unknown

I ordered this piece a while back and it works. If anyone is interested PM me and I will provide you with the email Hal used when we made our transaction. I don't know if it's still valid. If you are reading this Hal and don't want the info shared please let me know and I will cease sharing it.

I wouldn't give this dude Hals info. He already has a bad rep for his transactions.

I don't mind my contact email being shared.

I research all my buyers and if I find they are known scammers they get a refund and I send THEIR contact info to people who are looking to get a hold of them.

Hal

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back