1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

8 sec 1gb auto awd panda build

Posted by daplatano91, Mar 1, 2012

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing
  1. daplatano91

daplatano91 Proven Member

Joined Apr 7, 2009
    brooklyn, New York
    Hey guys hope all is well with everyone. Just getting around to updating this thread. Made some changes to the car including allowing my good friend Waynespeed full control of the tuning and super happy with the results. Finally got it dynod and pretty impressed on the power it made. Especially when afterwards I reboost leak tested it only to find the bov was coming open from only about 5psi because the diaphragm broke. The turbo was still able to build around 65psi of boost but it was clearly going into surge. Trying to do some testing this weekend will post back results.

daplatano91

954  0

1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    11.58 @ 126.78 · 1G DSM
    TK's9d2TSi likes this.
  2. bastarddsm

bastarddsm Proven Member

Joined Aug 26, 2003
    Mendota, Illinois
    Still running the FC wheels? What size slicks again? Hows the car feel down track squirrely? I have some 26x8.5 M/T's I want to try on a set of FC's.

Showcar Build 6K  1

1991 Eagle Talon N/T
    9.805 @ 144.00 · 1G DSM