The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

8 sec 1gb auto awd panda build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey guys hope all is well with everyone. Just getting around to updating this thread. Made some changes to the car including allowing my good friend Waynespeed full control of the tuning and super happy with the results. Finally got it dynod and pretty impressed on the power it made. Especially when afterwards I reboost leak tested it only to find the bov was coming open from only about 5psi because the diaphragm broke. The turbo was still able to build around 65psi of boost but it was clearly going into surge. Trying to do some testing this weekend will post back results.

They are 28x8.5 M/t's. The car usually feels pretty solid going down. Leaving on 20-24psi it does track a bit to the left in first but straightens out well for the rest. Probably going to switch to something a bit wider soon though. For the size and weight plus price I honestly couldn't be more happy with the FC's so far though.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back