The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

What did you do to your DSM today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swapped back to ETHANOL!!! :thumb:

Got bored, wanted to work on the dsm, so I took some meguiars 105 cutting compound and polished the crappy looking 10 year old eBay headlights. They turned out amazing. Love this meguiars stuff.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

^ before

^after!

Side by side.

Looks so much better now. For 10 years old and super duper cheap eBay crap they at least won’t be foggy. Lol

Front brake pads/rotors/calipers,coil overs,Megan racing upper arms with s/s brake lines

If they are powder coated, they may stay close to the same.

Finished doing my first timing belt job (water pump, all pulleys/accessory belts etc). Had only had it done by Shepherd before. Couldn't find any good DSM or Mitsu mechanics in Florida, and felt that I would take more care to do it right. Took a ton of time, but proud to get it done.

Can't believe I still own this car, with only 48,376 on the odometer LOL. Also changed the oil, spark plugs and bled the brakes.

Finished doing my first timing belt job (water pump, all pulleys/accessory belts etc). Had only had it done by Shepherd before. Couldn't find any good DSM or Mitsu mechanics in Florida, and felt that I would take more care to do it right. Took a ton of time, but proud to get it done.

Can't believe I still own this car, with only 48,376 on the odometer LOL. Also changed the oil, spark plugs and bled the brakes.

There’s some great dsm people up here in NW Florida, but Florida’s so big that in central and south Florida I have no clue.

Swapped Mitsu center cap for 2ga talon caps. They’re a tad smaller OD. Keep the Mitsu center cap or sell them???

Oh I bet they would sell very easy.

If they are powder coated, they may stay close to the same.
The front calipers were powder coated red from the seller/customer agreed to have them match the fronts. So we primered them first then baked the calipers in New Jersey’s sunlight-

The customer is always right (or we say that anyway). ROFL

Well me too ROFL although I know they are available because my WalMart broke one of mine and I made them buy me a new one, and it was in a Mitsu pkg and came with the retainer clip too.

The customer is always right (or we say that anyway). ROFL

I worked for a gas station chain based out of PA called Sheetz, and in their training materials as a manager they actually straight said the customer is NOT always right in every situation. I thought that was great.

I worked for a gas station chain based out of PA called Sheetz, and in their training materials as a manager they actually straight said the customer is NOT always right in every situation. I thought that was great.

To expound on this, it actually gave you the ability as a manager to tell a customer to get f*cked(paraphrasing here). I didn’t employ that particular exclusionary ability often, but the times I did were glorious.

Ever see the Dave Chappelle skit of the photocopy place? Aka “let me speak to your manager!!” “I am the manager, B!” Was almost exactly like that. Freakin hilarious.

Junkyard parts for the win….. swapped out trim pieces and polished. For once something actually buffed out …

Wow
Junkyard parts for the win….. swapped out trim pieces and polished. For once something actually buffed out …

Wow I can't believe you found a set that nice in the yard.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back