The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

What did you do to your DSM today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wow

Wow I can't believe you found a set that nice in the yard.
Me too! The junkyard piece was the one on the right in the first picture. I was very surprised how well it did after some rubbing compound/drill action. The rubber on my originals was toast..

Swapped Mitsu center cap for 2ga talon caps. They’re a tad smaller OD. Keep the Mitsu center cap or sell them???
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Mitsu center cap w/logo painted red..

These are what I used on my 2g black rims that have my slicks on them......
They needed trimmed ever so slightly but worked. They were just a bit to big around. Self adhesive on the back.

These are what I used on my 2g black rims that have my slicks on them......
They needed trimmed ever so slightly but worked. They were just a bit to big around. Self adhesive on the back.

Are those the lightest oem dsm wheels?

Are those the lightest oem dsm wheels?
I am not sure. They almost look like Rota's but they aren't. I found a set of Rota's last week, locally, but they were 5x100 so they wouldn't be the correct bolt pattern.

Some downtime during a dock delivery.

I am not sure. They almost look like Rota's but they aren't. I found a set of Rota's last week, locally, but they were 5x100 so they wouldn't be the correct bolt pattern.

They are OEM 2G GST wheels. Some of those were chrome. Great looking wheel.

I did know they were just stock 2g rims but I have no idea if they are the lightest oem wheel. I got those in a massive truckload getting out of the game sale. Thought my slicks would look "slick" on them and when I am running the black rims, you know I'm on the Drag Radials :nono: :cool:
The center cap covers just made them pop a little more is all. Nothin special about the wheels tho.

I did know they were just stock 2g rims but I have no idea if they are the lightest oem wheel. I got those in a massive truckload getting out of the game sale. Thought my slicks would look "slick" on them and when I am running the black rims, you know I'm on the Drag Radials :nono: :cool:
The center cap covers just made them pop a little more is all. Nothin special about the wheels tho.

I think they are the lightest OEM dsm wheel with the exception of the steelies w/ hubcaps that came stock on some 1G lasers. Those are the absolute lightest.

My 90 Laser has those with wheel covers that look kinda like Swirleys ROFL

Which one do you want ? ROFL
I have that and one builder GSX left to put together with all my spare stuff.

Which one do you want ? ROFL
I have that and one builder GSX left to put together with all my spare stuff.

I’ll take any. Even a non turbo FWD. I had my first date with my wife in a 1G and she loved the automatic seat belts.

I’m almost tempted to trade my 2G for a 1G. Lol.

Today I ordered a 5 Piece Grill Set from Grillcraft. Should be here in a couple of weeks. Tried to make my own but they don't fit right and my hands are bleeding from the wire mesh.

Last edited:
Today I ordered a 5 Piece Grill Set from Grillcraft. Should be here in a couple of weeks. Tried to make my own but they don't fit right and my hands are bleeding from the wire mesh.

Nice. I actually really want a 3G GS, so I can convert it into a GSX using Evo Parts. The interiors in those cars are so comfortable.

Just got installed those fender braces

Have you driven it? How much would you say it stiffened the chassis?

Did you fix/find your turbo situation?
Not any further my friend. Things are a bit tight with the family and been focusing on taking care of them. Hopefully I can get stuff caught back up and put some effort into the car. I have never had a broken turbo so im trying to find the best route dollar for dollar. I contacted the previous owner and rhe swap was done in 2002. Finding genuine parts for it could be tricky. Another issue is inspiration. I have been carefully building and repairing this car since 2018 and can't seem to get it to stay running consistently without so much down time.
:beatentodeath:

Not any further my friend. Things are a bit tight with the family and been focusing on taking care of them. Hopefully I can get stuff caught back up and put some effort into the car. I have never had a broken turbo so im trying to find the best route dollar for dollar. I contacted the previous owner and rhe swap was done in 2002. Finding genuine parts for it could be tricky. Another issue is inspiration. I have been carefully building and repairing this car since 2018 and can't seem to get it to stay running consistently without so much down time.
:beatentodeath:
I see. Yeah it’s always something as our cars get older and not to mention other priorities. Hope all goes well and then you’ll get the motivation to pick up where you left off 🙏🙏🙏

I see. Yeah it’s always something as our cars get older and not to mention other priorities. Hope all goes well and then you’ll get the motivation to pick up where you left off 🙏🙏🙏
Thank you i appreciate it. No plans of giving up. Gave up in 2007 on a dsm huge mistake. i feel This forum keeps the fire alive with so many people running into issues and helping each other out. Eventually i will get it healthy and start snacking on v8's as that car should be doing :hellyeah:

Just received my battery tray from eBay... Will look nice beside my chrome powder-coated intake. $256. Canadian for that tray, am I a nut or what... But you have to agree my engine bay is going to sparkle...:hellyeah::hellyeah::hellyeah:

:hellyeah:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back