The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

What did you do to your DSM today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finished a timing job that took months. Never had the time but had to move so it got done today and right in time for good weather. Going to be a great morning tomorrow to take a drive.

Pulled a motor out of a 2g gst to get machined for forged internals, replaced an axle, wheel bearing, and transfer case in a 1g TSI AWD, then decided it was time to relax and play some BF3.

^^ your not the only who had something bad happend my hood flew up and brake the winshield just glad it didnjt brakke all the way thu

^^ your not the only who had something bad happend my hood flew up and brake the winshield just glad it didnjt brakke all the way thu

that sucks!!! yeah im going to gut the interior and check all my wires before i drop another dime on this car..:aha:

turbo gauge connection got lose and touched metal center radio cpu brcket ans ther it was made it to fus box thats all

Last edited:
Finished getting my car back on the road after a year of being off the road! After finishing timing belt job, coolant level was low from water pump replacement, steering pump reservoir was a desert. Topped them off ran the gas out from last summer. Got injector cleaner and topped it off. Took it for a drive and everything is tip top for a car nearing 200k. When Spring gets here new motor and transmission. Looking forward to the Dog Box and built block.

Installed my flywheel and clutch on my new motor after borrowing an alignment tool from the auto parts store kit. Glad to have friends at the parts store.

Putting my car back together after making it stock to pass CA emissions; time to install the new FIC 2150s, FP race manifold, Calan's Can, and my new "Evo" sized hydraulic brake setup because the stock GS-T brake system can't operate the Brembos.

FIC 2150's installed in the rail...

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Here's a shot with everything installed. 3g brake booster, 3g brake master cylinder, FIC 2150's, FP race manifold, and Calan's can.

Just need to run the catch can lines, install the IC piping and TB (do a BLT), put the turbo back exhaust and Tial 38mm wg on, then bleed the brakes and she'll be ready to tune and go fast again!

:dsm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Putting my car back together after making it stock to pass CA emissions; time to install the new FIC 2150s, FP race manifold, Calan's Can, and my new "Evo" sized hydraulic brake setup because the stock GS-T brake system can't operate the Brembos.

FIC 2150's installed in the rail...

Here's a shot with everything installed. 3g brake booster, 3g brake master cylinder, FIC 2150's, FP race manifold, and Calan's can.

Just need to run the catch can lines, install the IC piping and TB (do a BLT), put the turbo back exhaust and Tial 38mm wg on, then bleed the brakes and she'll be ready to tune and go fast again!

you have to uninstall all the performance stuff every year to pass inspection in california???? i just pay under the table 60 bucks.. car looks great

Last edited by a moderator:
Spent all day removing all the fat from the car
Looking good Jose, that garage setup you've got makes me jealous.

you have to uninstall all the performance stuff every year to pass inspection in california???? i just pay under the table 60 bucks.. car looks great
No. I'm plated out of state, Colorado to be exact, and have been SMOG except the last 6 years until CO re-instated their emissions laws. To get plates this year I had to pass emissions in the state I currently reside and then forward the certificate to CO to get my new registration. :ohdamn:

Returning it to stock WAS NOT WORTH IT, I wish I had taken the easy way out and paid a bit more to do it under the table. My car's been down the last 3.5 months because of this emissions crap and its only pissed me off, I can't believe how ridiculous it is especially since Tijuana, Mexico is 10 minutes South of here and dump garbage out of their exhaust.

Got some more progress on my wire tuck done today.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back