The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

What did you do to your DSM today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I talked to her and told her i was looking for a stronger heart, then i changed the oil and went for aa drive

Pulled off my timing cover again to re verify TDC and cam gear relation. All is well, boost leak tested intake manifold and fixed my leak there, however, I found out I have a slightly leaking intake valve on #4.

Drove around and watched people brake there necks when releaving air in the bov.Oh and I had to hit up the car wash too.:thumb:

Got told by the po-po that I can't park my car on my yard Lol. He was cool and also told me to park it in the garage until It's registered. Lmao. Well still waiting on my tittle to come in. And trying to find a web page where I can replace all them lil vacum hoses so i can replace them all.

From the depths of the internets... Dun Dun DUN

RRE's Larson Silicone Hose Kit

Sold one of three.

I bought a welder and chop saw just to build me a battery tray and tie down. turned out pretty good and now my battery is going nowhere.
$350 battery tray... ROFL Just kidding dude!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

or

:dsm:

its more legit than a firewall bolt even if it looks like christopher reeves welded it
More legit but the firewall bolt cost nothing, the hole was already drilled/tapped, and you still passed tech running it. At least now you and I can make bird shit welds on everything... :rocks:

ROFL

Think that jmf battery tray will fit a 06 Mazda 6s?
You can make any battery tray fit into any make/model, just depends on how well your fabrication skills are. ;)

Do I think it will BOLT-IN without modification? No. Unless the stock 2g battery tray bolts into a '06 Mazda 6, because that's what JMFab made that battery tray for.

Ported 1G head swap with cometic head gasket, Gates Racing timing belt, 1G intake manifold and tubular turbo headers. Finally done

Removed my head, pulled out the piston with the spun rod bearing and after taking it to the machine shop I discovered how expensive a machine shop is so I guess I will be buying a new engine then !!

List of things to do -

Install the following -
Cobalt Autometer gauges
New Rear Hatch Struts
FP manifold
Stainless Steel 02 Housing
Greddy BOV Flange
Greddy Type RS
Solid Intake Snorkel
Emissions Delete
Driver side axle
Wideband
Cams
Timing Belt
Timing Tensioner
Rear Struts
B&M Shifter
Door Panels

Things Done :
Door panels
B&M Shifter
Rear Hatch Struts
FP manifold
Stainless Steel 02 Housing
Door Panels
Cobalt Gauges
Oil Cap (Shiny)
Emissions Delete
Axle Replaced
Sold Intake

x.x This car is kicking my ass. So far I've had to weld a stud for the axle replacement, Fight with the exhaust, strip a screw on the 02 housing, forgot to remove the stud from the turbo exhaust housing, so on and so forth. Also going to say that I'm not impressed with the dimensions of the FP manifold. You can't get a ratchet wrench on any of the 12's. It's ridiculous.

Gotta finish it up tomorrow.

replaced the wrong foglight on my 98 gsx.....they sure didn't make it easy

#goodthingi'mnotadoctor

Removed wing to repair and fix rust on hatch. shaved the wiper, painted wing. rebuilt shifter and painted wheels.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back