The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

valvetrain

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

my97mitsGSX

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 13, 2003
Somewhere, New_Jersey
What is your valvetrain setup? (valves, valve springs, retainers, etc)

I meant like, what brand of valves, springs, retainers, etc do you have

anybody know or have crower valve springs, retainers, and their 1mm overbore valves - just wondering how good they were..

i'm going with the hks 264/272 cams so i would need upgraded valvesprings at the least.

my97mitsGSX said:
anybody know or have crower valve springs, retainers, and their 1mm overbore valves - just wondering how good they were..

i'm going with the hks 264/272 cams so i would need upgraded valvesprings at the least.

You can run the HKS cams with stock springs without a problem. Unless of course you plan on revving it past 8k give or take.

I have Intake and exhaust never opened valves from crower. I will sell them for $280.00, thats all 16 valves. They were for my 96 Gsx. :dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back