The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

The Sexy Grandma 15 day build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sure, ill see if we can get it on there next Monday so you can come down and check it out in your free time.

I am looking forward to your dyno results! Good luck!

BTW, the car is looking great! Also, sorry to hear about losing the slicks on the dyno, I learned the hard way as well.... I run my Falken Azenis 245/40/R17's for dyno-time. Unfortunately, I am notorious for blowing race transmissions on the dyno as well. 3 last year alone! I guess that they don't like 700+TQ @ the wheels under load! ROFL

Good luck, and keep safe!

Tim Zimmer

BTW, the car is looking great! Also, sorry to hear about losing the slicks on the dyno, I learned the hard way as well.... I run my Falken Azenis 245/40/R17's for dyno-time. Unfortunately, I am notorious for blowing race transmissions on the dyno as well. 3 last year alone! I guess that they don't like 700+TQ @ the wheels under load! ROFL

Tim Zimmer

Thats kind of alot of trannys!!! Hopefully the Shep Stage 4 will hold up. As a side note, my new block got back from the machine shop yesterday, so we will be putting that shortblock together soon :hellyeah:

Your car is what all real DSMers strive for. looks insane!!

Glad to see more west coast stuff.

Tim Zimmer

3 Trans :banghead:

Your car is what all real DSMers strive for. looks insane!!

Glad to see more west coast stuff.

Not even the West Coast, but the Pacific North West!!! We have guys like, Paul Nelson and his EVO, Jeff Bush with his 1G, of course Jake Montgomery and his Talon, and more. Id say Im in real good company!!!!!!!

Car went back on the dyno today and there were very promising results right off the bat. With the bigger turbine housing (1.01a/r to 1.28a/r), bigger cams and the Polk Performance head back on spool up was 500 rpm quicker at 30psi. So that's the good, the bad is the AEM took a shit and started wigging out. There will be a new one here on Tuesday and we will be back on it then. At that point it SHOULD make good power and we will be going to the track to see how she does.

Whats up with the aem systems Ive always heard they were some of the best engine computers out there.Recently ive read about for or five people having major problems with them.very nice 1g though wish i had the money to do something like that.

Alex, sorry I have not gotten back with you on that 4" CAI. Got layed off from work and just have been staying home conserving cash. Got a good prospect on work so hopefully the cash flow will change real soon. Get that car up and running. I am bored sitting here around the house and if I know when you are gonna put it on the rollers it might give me something to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back