The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

The Official funny stuff on Craigslist thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anyone want to bet if it's an ebay 20g turbo? Why would I say such a thing? Just assuming the worst. I'm such an azz. Well I figure if it was a MHI, FP, etc he would have said so as a selling point.

BTW I wonder what kind of engine and trans bushur would put together for me for $12,000? Their website says a 2g tranny rebuild is $850. Their stage 3 engine and head build would be less than $5000.

The car does look fairly clean though. Pics can be deceiving though.

I don't even know...

Those headrests are probably the most practical idea I've ever heard.

That car falls into the category of piece of SH*T. Took what was a sad excuse for a sports car and made it a bigger piece.....now he's got a special talent LOL

Not on Craig’s list but look at this sucker lROFL

Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX Hatchback 2 Door | eBay

Today is a very sad day... as I am offering up one of my pride and joy's that I literally poured my soul into building. I am selling her because it is time to invest my money into other business ventures. Let me be straight up from the start... the objective of this build was show and go! As you can see from the pictures. I did NOT build her to sit up in my garage or be trailered everywhere like a pretty pretty princess... no... this thing was meant to drive amd that's exactly what I did with it. So, if you're looking for a trailer queen with 100% perfect paint, then look elsewhere for a car. If you are here for a beast that you plan to track, drive and smash folks on the freeway in and not have to worry about a pebble here and there scratching up the paint, then Ernestyn may be the girl for you (name subject to change with ownership of course).

The wrongs:

1) Because the doors are motorized controlled, the car does require two batteries that need to stay charged when the vehicle is not being operated, thus, I will include 2 battery tenders (already hooked up to the car) that you will have to plug in to an outlet source.
2) The mileage reported will be wrong... The car had approx 72k miles on the orig motor before I pulled it. The 4G63 head is the original one that came with the car, however, it has been customized as well, and paired to a 4G64 block (better bottom end power).
3) The driver power seat dies on me so eyou may need to get a new one, a new seat motor, or get a regular manual seat (IMO - manual seat is much better than the electric)
4) As mentioned before, there are wear and tear marks on the rea bumper, hood and driver side skirt (please ask for pix if you're concerned and want to see the damage)
5) Cruise control has been removed to make way for speed/power goodies
6) OEM driver steering wheel has been removed, thus, no driverside airbag (I sold the oem steering wheel, but one can easily replace the MOMO aftermarket one with an OEM one.)
7) The passenger side window goes up about 80%, might need a new window regulator

Other than that, this car is flawless. Built by Road Race Engineering in Santa Fe Springs, CA. They have handled everything mechanical on this car for me, hence, her awesomeness! I will list her spec sheet at the very end of this intro.

QUICK INFO: She puts out 328awhp on 91 octane and 525awhp on 110. I was going to convert to E85, and RRE quoted me between $1500-$200, and an estimated increase to 650awhp easily.

PLEASE NOTE: there is a "half and half" Christian theme plastered all over her, this was to signify the One Man (the car) with Two Natures (Spirit Nature and Sin/Flesh Nature), so you may want to sand the black off of the rear light and front driver side marker lamp, change the tint to one color, powder coat the wheels to match and change the headlights to match (I have both complete sets of black headlights and chrome headlights. Only problem with switching the headlights to match is that I installed Acura TSX projectors into the headlights, and that was not fun to do. Also, the hood has a very unique mural on it that I WILL be removing once sold, as that mural is personal and will be put onto my next vehicle. I can have the hood painted silver or black or whatever color you choose, or I can leave it primered, your choice.

Attachments

• $_57.jpg
    $_57.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 68
  • $_58.jpg
    $_58.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 68
  • $_59.jpg
    $_59.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 74
!!!!!!warning 99 eclipse from warsaw !!!!!

!!!!!!warning 99 eclipse from warsaw !!!!! - $2500 (warsaw ky his name is sonny )

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map) (yahoo map)

condition: new

1999 mitsubishi eclipse manual transmission title : clean

theres a guy on here with a 99 eclipse thats on here i went to meet him him he made me think the car was good we was going to trade he said it was a deal he said lets get the title ready and i was keeping my tv deck he wanted his system i said thats cool so i got every thing ready his wife texts me and said he gotta better offer i guess so i would make the deal better for him he text and says leave the tv deck in i was like no way he then said he still wanted to trade so i said ok then his wife text and said there car is worth more then my truck. now there texting me runing there mouth do not call or text them theres something wrong with this family his name is sonny it a red eclipse lowered no power stearing pump it has red in black in sides now it does not run both numbers to watch out for are show contact info and show contact info its a waste of gas and ## time ITS A SCAM

!!!!!!warning 99 eclipse from warsaw !!!!!

!!!!!!warning 99 eclipse from warsaw !!!!! - $2500 (warsaw ky his name is sonny )

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map) (yahoo map)

condition: new

1999 mitsubishi eclipse manual transmission title : clean

theres a guy on here with a 99 eclipse thats on here i went to meet him him he made me think the car was good we was going to trade he said it was a deal he said lets get the title ready and i was keeping my tv deck he wanted his system i said thats cool so i got every thing ready his wife texts me and said he gotta better offer i guess so i would make the deal better for him he text and says leave the tv deck in i was like no way he then said he still wanted to trade so i said ok then his wife text and said there car is worth more then my truck. now there texting me runing there mouth do not call or text them theres something wrong with this family his name is sonny it a red eclipse lowered no power stearing pump it has red in black in sides now it does not run both numbers to watch out for are show contact info and show contact info its a waste of gas and ## time ITS A SCAM

Learn english,da fuq you just say? Lol

Are you posting this or is this something u found

ROFL

THAT'S THE POSTING IN THE CRAIGSLIST AD. Wasn't me! LOL

I just love the ads that have run on sentences with bad english no punctuation words throwied in that makes no cents poor spelling that they are advertising to the world there intel l i ck.... intolect .... uh intel... how much smarts they gots an tries to use buzz words like greedy an wolbra...
Oops that was me. Maybe I should clean that up a little because my intelligence is showing. ROFL

LOL
Let me translate what you just said so I understand.

Walabro LOL Meis gettin weel stuck up in ride pronta bra

I get yah. Looking forward to some pics. I'm sure it will be in your build journal. I'm a slacker when it comes to posting up stuff in mine.

Oops messed up on the spelling.... Wallbra

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back