The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

The Official funny stuff on Craigslist thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oh its a sleeper....Way cooler and worth more..... The turbo is in the intake. Covert operation :cool: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Blue-Dual-F...da-/361178481685?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6393
OMGROFL

Everything is all good, motor runs strong, sounds like a great buy...... Not LOL, dude prolly put turbo so people would click on it. Everyone flag the post!

It's clearly the deal of the century:rolleyes:, it's a sleeper alright, classified as a "turbo", with non turbo appearance, without a turbo, 2g dsm, in this case two wrongs don't equal a right:notgood:

You know that moment when you finish an install, say, for an intercooler, turbo, new wheels or something, and you take a step back to admire your work.. you feel all warm inside, smile, and say to yourself "good job, self".

My question is.. do these people have the same moment when, after they bolt up shopping cart wings, busted-ass pointlessly louvered fenders, and fit "stage duh racing clutches" to naturally aspirated, low hp motors, they believe that they've actually improved either the looks, performance, or both, on their econobox.

Do we, as car enthusiasts, actually share something in common with the lot of folk who believe the larger the body kit flares, the better it looks?

Ick.

Last edited:

I see why you say that Curt, OMG.

I personally had a moment that I said "good job", went to bed only to wake up VERY early and remembered "hey, when you put that super cool FF transfer case brace on yesterday, did you put the oring on it?" and NO I HAD NOT, so at 7am I am under the car un-installing the case and taking it apart only to put that oring on. Jeeze what a moment.

Attachments

• 00K0K_kEOPV3f3oyF_600x450.jpg
    00K0K_kEOPV3f3oyF_600x450.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 72
Holy shit someone needs to swipe that thing up! Not only can you win a car show, but with that stage 5 turbo and AEM "furl" control system you should be able to run low 8's no problem!

What's sad, is if he'd have kept it 2GB Eclipse OEM body style with the clear tails, that'd be a very clean and great looking spyder. It's a good color, but this dude is on crack if he expects $10k for it.

found this funny add... "The crown jewel of japanOMG"

1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max "The Crown Jewel of Japan" - $2000 (san jose west) hide this posting
image 1 of 3
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max

condition: good
cylinders: 4 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 240000
paint color: white
title status: clean
transmission: manual

Thanks for inquiring about my 1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max, also remembered as the Japanese Ferrari of the 90s by many social circles outside of my own. After all, only Terrorists drive Toyota Pick-Up trucks. Have you ever wanted to own a piece of history? Well now might be your only opportunity, so don't miss out on this rare exclusive chance that I am offering. I mean think about it, when will the 90's ever happen again? I'll tell you, never. I've always said, "Can you really put a price on an opportunity like this?" Well I just did, its two thousand dollars and I will not accept just any money order, Nigerian princes need only apply. I'd also like to point out that I've owned this jewel for as long as I care to remember and I can reassure you that you are at the right place. I'm speaking with confidence when I say that this 2.4L, five speed manual rocket will get you from point A to point B with zero issues and in reasonable time. If you'd like to take this vessel down for a cruise to the Pebble Beach Concours so be it, this truck will take you places. I see no point in showing off, it comes natural for a vehicle of this stature and you don't need to prove it to anyone! Just be sure to leave for work at least thirty minutes ahead of schedule, signing each and every autograph will take time, that I can assure you. Afterall, have you ever seen this exact truck before? I didn't think so. If you do have all of the funds, or do not have all of the funds but have something I'm searching for (I will accept your first born child or partial payment and Corvette parts) I'm willing to show you how far the rabbit hole goes. Just be careful it's a slippery slope, satisfaction is fleeting and all sales are final.

1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (Dodge D50), Clean Title, 240,000 miles, 2.4L 4cyl, 5 Speed, RWD, 25mpg

Pros
-Pink Slip In Hand
-New Wheels/Tires
-New Catalytic Converter
-Everything Works (Rarity)

Cons
-Tags Expired (Up To Date)
-No Radio

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 5833903375

posted: 13 days ago

updated: 12 days ago

email to friend

♥ best of [?]

Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHA ya i was thinking "a real head turner" when i saw the pics.ROFL That guy is like the billy may of craigslist adds, says every thing 18 times like the buyer is in 2nd grade.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back