The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

The Official funny stuff on Craigslist thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• full-metal-jacket-2.jpg
    full-metal-jacket-2.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 41
Oh hell no, get the girl off the engine shes smudging the clearcoat. And she can't pull that off anyway, she looks uncomfortable as hell.

Brings to mind why NOT to run without the cam gear cover. Missing cam covers can kill...more than just engines...

found this on craigslist V6 turbo.

Eclipse Spyder

Little known fact there actually is a v6 version (mainly in Europe) it was the gt version. Now I have no proof of my bro claiming he saw one in reality but he says thy had one at the dealer he worked for purple with a tan top. But if any one has a copy of gran turismo 1 for ps one the gt is actually on there

Look at the timing belt! LOL

And there is a 2GB Talon in the back ground...looks just as bad!

O man, glad this car came up again. I pulled up next to this car at the gas station two days ago.

Its looks so much worse then the pictures let on. It looks like it was done with a roller and very poorly at that. There are dried paint drips hanging down off the rocker panels the whole length of the car.

Sounds like ass and has a nasty misfire.

Just thought it was funny i actually ran across this thing.

Look at the timing belt! LOL

And there is a 2GB Talon in the back ground...looks just as bad!

My favorite part:

"This car was in the process of becoming a racecar. It has no powersteering, no ac, and no radio."

Making a racecar:

Step 1: Remove power steering, radio and AC
Step 2: Do you really need any other steps?

30k and only pushin 400hp. Damn

He probably bought it looking stock with the built motor, then decided to put a body kit on, but in reality this is what a real sleeper would be these days. A built car with an insane riced out body kit!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back