The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G Stroker - Open bore to 86.5mm (+0.60) or buy Cylinder Lines?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polverari

5+ Year Contributor
Jan 29, 2018
São Paulo, South_America
Firstly, I would like to apologize for any terms used incorrectly. I'm Brazilian and I have a little trouble translating some parts of the car.

I'm redoing the engine of my car. Currently it is a Stroker 2.3, with crankshaft 4g64 in measures standart and pistons Wiseco 86mm 9.5: 1. If my cylinder is damaged, chances are I have to open it to the next measurement (86.5mm, .060) My alternative is to buy "Cylinder Lines" and return to the original size of 85mm.

While some friends warn me that it is bad / dangerous to perform this procedure to return the engine to the original measurement, others warn me that it can be dangerous to go to the next measurement (86.5mm)

My intention is to use E100 and about 430WHP.

If you need more information about the car specs to answer, just ask me.

Once again I apologize for the possible errors and thank those who can answer.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back