The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Sold my Talon

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshepherd

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 5, 2003
North Lawrence, Ohio
Someone overseas will be enjoying a 7 second Talon. Hopefully they keep the setup generally the same. It would be sad for it to be torn apart.

(edit)

April Fools

(/edit)

Last edited:
I hope so too.

Shep, you and your Talon are a HUGE part of DSM history. I know the Talon has taken the sideline to your other projects for the past 6 or 7 years and I know things didn't go as expected for you at the Shootout last year without any clean passes but I still never thought I would see you part ways with it. I'm so bummed right now.

Not something I thought I'd ever see. Best of luck with the GTR

Come on John.. Don't make us wait all day for you to say April Fools! But um, in the mean time, got a trans rebuild deals going on for us? :p

i see you and tim zimmer must have been doing some talking! He's getting outta the dsm world too! I'm also thinking about going to something else ;)

edit

april fools jokers!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back