The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Single digit Auto 1g street/strip build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeah I'll get some today for you, and I chose to sand the headlights and taillights and put some black base in the clear and tinted the lights and they look brand new.

Yeah I'll get some today for you, and I chose to sand the headlights and taillights and put some black base in the clear and tinted the lights and they look brand new.

Awesome man.

I have a pair of headlights that were sanded and tinted then cleared so they look much better. Probably similar to yours.

20317164674_fe38bb88d2_b.jpg

Thanks!

I received the t-case brace and trans pan from Jeff Bush the other day. Definitely some nice looking pieces.

I have the Kiggly front clutches/steels and translab shift kit on the way (and just about everything else Kiggly offers :rocks: )

Once the car is back from paint I am going to start on the trans immediately. The center diff will be sent out to get welded as well.

20517704033_29a5e7d27e_b.jpg

Last edited:
Fender and quarter panel rust has been cut out and patched with new metal. All the dents are no longer existent. Car is almost fully prepped to be painted. The rear wiper and antenna holes have been welded/shaved as well.

21249362092_792dcacdf8_b.jpg

21259870095_ee6d33d285_b.jpg

Package from Kiggly came the other day. Flex plate, clutch pack, and HLA.

21071767940_0da88bc172_b.jpg

New OEM style CF hood from seibon. I forgot how heavy these damn oem steel hoods are LOL. The painter is going to clear it so it won't fade.

21233627576_62a7da7e9a_b.jpg

I think I've also decided to run a bolt on turbo the first few months to see what I can achieve. I picked up a FP cast manifold to use. An FP red would be pretty fun.

21249363322_f563c61c90_b.jpg

Excellent.. There are soo many choices available and FP red or fp3065 are great choices, which would make that car haul the mail
Thanks Warren. I think its going to haul the mail and then some with the FP Red. I am waiting for their yearly Black Friday sales :)

Last edited:
It makes me so happy to see this car getting shown the love it deserves. Can't wait to see it in person at the shootout at some point.

Nice still doing body work to mine but its minor now ready for paint next year at this point youll love the fp manifold.

Nice still doing body work to mine but its minor now ready for paint next year at this point youll love the fp manifold.
Very nice. i'm excited to get it back from paint. And yeah everyone that has them seems to like them :)

It makes me so happy to see this car getting shown the love it deserves. Can't wait to see it in person at the shootout at some point.
It was a great car with solid bones to restore. I'll definitely be at the Shootout next year!

Heck yeah man, looks like it's coming along great. FP Red/Black and the 76HTA are ones I'm eyeballing. Specifically the Red and 76HTA. From research, they look like they're capable of the same flow, and same power, but the 76HTA will spool so much faster. Either way, gotta keep us updated with how your choice is working out.

Nice shiny new parts in that box. :) Love it!

Heck yeah man, looks like it's coming along great. FP Red/Black and the 76HTA are ones I'm eyeballing. Specifically the Red and 76HTA. From research, they look like they're capable of the same flow, and same power, but the 76HTA will spool so much faster. Either way, gotta keep us updated with how your choice is working out.
Thank you sir! I am pretty set on the FP Red, based on numbers and the nice price... Spool will not be too much of a concern with my setup :) I will definitely keep the thread updated with results.

Nice shiny new parts in that box. :) Love it!
Oh yeah! Thanks for providing the community with awesome parts and knowledge. Very helpful!

Paint is still coming along. Should not be too much longer. Sorry for all the boring parts posts... The fun should start in a few weeks.

All the transmission parts are here so I can get started on that asap.

21333611466_c8d6ab5eb0_b.jpg

Everything for the rear subframe as well. JNZ toe eliminator, maximal control arms, and boostX poly subframe and mustache bushings.

21349104092_f75fb97c71_b.jpg

Custom SM baffled catch can and a hall breather cap. Really nice piece by the way.

21171759880_ce5b271755_b.jpg

Looking good man! That trans is going to be stout once you are done with it. Are you planning to use a Dynatek or similar to drive the COP?

Nice find there! I remember drooling over that hot parts kit when he introduced it.

Please don't use ARP manifold to turbo bolts, they will break and cause you many headaches after minimal heat cycling.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back