The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Prosport EVO gauges with DSMLink v3

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revival of old thread but heres prosports voltages and values

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-07-20-04-04.png
    Screenshot_2015-11-07-20-04-04.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 86
Sorry to necro-bump an old thread, but I thought it better than making a new one. If I install the prosport A/F on the turbo outlet, is that considered the front O2? If so, would I then just run the brown wideband output to the front O2 pin on the ECU, and enable narrowband sim that way?

Edit:
Would I also lock rear O2 voltage in this case, as I'm only using the single O2 sensor?

Sorry to necro-bump an old thread, but I thought it better than making a new one. If I install the prosport A/F on the turbo outlet, is that considered the front O2? If so, would I then just run the brown wideband output to the front O2 pin on the ECU, and enable narrowband sim that way?

Edit:
Would I also lock rear O2 voltage in this case, as I'm only using the single O2 sensor?

You have a good chance that the sensor won't last that long that close to the turbo. It seems like a lot of people put theirs in the downpipe. Just make sure it is between 10 and 2 o'clock to prevent moisture from collecting when the car shuts down.

You have a good chance that the sensor won't last that long that close to the turbo. It seems like a lot of people put theirs in the downpipe. Just make sure it is between 10 and 2 o'clock to prevent moisture from collecting when the car shuts down.
Thats a crap shoot.... i know plenty of guys running o2 sensors there with no issues.. myself included. You can move it 18inches downstream if you have to but i hqve yet to find anyone that had a real issue. Only issue i ever had was a crappy controller burning sensors in 2 weeks. Switched to prosport(not my 1st choice but had one laying around) and problem solved.

Good luck. Maybe it is one of those wive's tales, I choose to go downstream on the behind the oil pan and no problems so far

Ill let the pics talk. Notice the AFEst vs Prosport.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I initially didn't have Narrowband Sim activated, but funny enough when I went outside to take these pics my o2 sensor is shot. Lol so I had to set up NS. Coincidence. Every gauge Wideband module will be slightly different when it comes to the user imputed values. But I sat there for about 30 mins making sure the value I selected was the most accurate, in regards to idles, cruise, and WOT readings. It definitely helped having someone in the passenger seat reading off the captured AFR while I was looking at the gauge. Let me know how it works.

In regards to the boost gauge, I really didn't look into it. But when I go SD ill have the boost gauge for personal use and the GM MAP sensor for logging purposes.

It is always rough driving alone. My Prosport Wideband has been reliable. I have had mine since they first came out and haven't had an issue yet.

I was curious if you tried logging fuel with an evo gauge yet? Can't seem to get the settings right on the money. It's always plus or minus 2 psi.

Yes it works great. If you want a picture and or video let me know
Hey Iam getting a pro sport wideband and noticed you said you had video would you be able to send me the link I am going to attempt to install it to my Dsm link v3 both wideband and boost and help is appreciated

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back