The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

PLEASE look at it and tell me what you think!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willye_br

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 9, 2009
boston, Massachusetts
Hey guys,:thumb:
ok so i got a black/blue stripe for my car and a roll call its not in the car yet but i did a PHOTOSHOp of how its going to look like .i will be getting black rims soon i want to do the car SILVER,BLACk,BLUE with bblue underbody neon blue calipers chrome rotors blue CAI. so let me know what you guys think of the stripe and the door stack!

NO HATERs :nono:i just want opinions if you gunna make fun:tease: or say stupid stuff dont bother replying.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You don't want to do this, I won't poke fun at you this time, I have to tell you that you are only going to succeed in making yourself look like a ricer. If that is what you are looking for then go for it, do you have any of those parts that you have decaled on you car.

na dont do it. Maybe incorporate those color schemes into a paint job, like a 2 tone or something

Not a fan, but its your car and do what pleases you. I definately say go for it if it was goin to be a straight showcar, but as a dd you would be drawing too much attention to yourself from the local P.D. With that said good luck and I hope it turns out the way you plan.

so let me know what you guys think of the stripe and the door stack!

NO HATERs :nono:i just want opinions if you gunna make fun:tease: or say stupid stuff dont bother replying.

Here's my opinion in general...it's pretty lame to start a thread asking for peoples opinions, and then saying in essence that if they hate the idea and think it's ridiculous to not bother posting. If you don't want people to give you an honest answer, then why bother asking for opinions in the first place? Especially about something that 90% of the people here are going to disagree with you about?

As for my opinion on what you're thinking about doing, I hate the idea and think it's ridiculous. Sorry, but that's my opinion :)

But it is your car, so do what you want...just don't expect many people around here to justify it for you :)

I definately say go for it if it was goin to be a straight showcar

Ummm... What kind of shows have you been visiting where that ^^^ would be considered a prize winner? LOL

no offense, but underglow lights and graphics?
have you been watching the fast and furious again!:hmm:

i dont know. i think your car looks great as it does in your avatar.
but then again we probably have different tastes.
i love nice smooth sleek simple cars.
no huge spoilers or body kits here.:toobad:

no offense, but underglow lights and graphics?
have you been watching the fast and furious again!:hmm:

i dont know. i think your car looks great as it does in your avatar.
but then again we probably have different tastes.
i love nice smooth sleek simple cars.
no huge spoilers or body kits here.:toobad:

He's not installing spoilers or bodykits, It's graphics and stickers of parts he does'nt have on his car!!! :ohdamn:

He's not installing spoilers or bodykits, It's graphics and stickers of parts he does'nt have on his car!!! :ohdamn:

i know this. im saying im not a fan of trying to make it look flashy.
body kits, graphics, underglow lights, anything.
i think it all just looks tacky and should have been left stock. or close to stock.

i am a fan of black rims though, i think they look sweeeett:rocks:

i know this. im saying im not a fan of trying to make it look flashy.
body kits, graphics, underglow lights, anything.
i think it all just looks tacky and should have been left stock. or close to stock.

i am a fan of black rims though, i think they look sweeeett:rocks:

I was agreeing with you!!! :thumb::p, will somebody tell him to stop the madness before it actually happens :pray::pray:

Calan- +1

Terrible, but it isn't my car, so I don't care.

honestly it realy doesnt look bad. BUT nuthing is wrong with adding a little "rice" to ## car ,just make sure it'll haul ass when some one is laughing at it... p.s neon lights.......cool.........., chrome... eh pushing it...

but it does look better in ## avatar

honestly it realy doesnt look bad. BUT nuthing is wrong with adding a little "rice" to ## car ,just make sure it'll haul ass when some one is laughing at it... p.s neon lights.......cool.........., chrome... eh pushing it...

but it does look better in ## avatar

Learn to not multi-post, and read our rules on grammar.

+1 for avater pic. but if you going to put this kind of decal on anyways, i would incorporate the paint job idea woodnbronze24 stated or a a really giant decal/wrap. either way you'l still be attracting an insurmountable amount of unwanted attention to your self.

but my opinion would be a no go on the underglow

Here's my opinion in general...it's pretty lame to start a thread asking for peoples opinions, and then saying in essence that if they hate the idea and think it's ridiculous to not bother posting. If you don't want people to give you an honest answer, then why bother asking for opinions in the first place? Especially about something that 90% of the people here are going to disagree with you about?

As for my opinion on what you're thinking about doing, I hate the idea and think it's ridiculous. Sorry, but that's my opinion :)

But it is your car, so do what you want...just don't expect many people around here to justify it for you :)

Ummm... What kind of shows have you been visiting where that ^^^ would be considered a prize winner? LOL

+1 QFMFT!
People need to stop asking for opinions followed by asking to filter out the bad ones. If you're only asking for good opinions you're asking fo people to praise your car not for opinions.
Here's my opinion. It looks like pure crap. I've shat out turds that have looked better.

Def don't do it. Put that money elsewhere, like actually making your car look like the one in your avatar.

Unless you just have a FMIC mounted to look cool...

Def don't do it. Put that money elsewhere, like actually making your car look like the one in your avatar.

Unless you just have a FMIC mounted to look cool...

Either that is not his car, or he has the interfooler.

The one in his avatar must not be his, the hood is also photoshopping the the pic above and look at the wheel gap difference...

Graphics and stickers...not my cup of tea...:notgood:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I think the AMS and Buschur Evos have less sponsor / branding decals, and they're full-on drag cars.

The stripe isn't bad, but do yourself a favor and lose the branding decals unless they companies are paying you to put them there.

Black rims are the only good idea you've had so far, that's my opinion. Are you gonna buy black rims or are you going to paint yours?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back