The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Photos of the old DSM legend cars?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Close. Daryl Hudson. Whatever happened to all the OG cars anyway? Does anybody know? I guess Shep still has his and Bill Lawrence only4 lives with forced performance. Ive looked forever for a set of akt logic wheels like on Marc Hallmans car.

I'm moved finally but it's gonna take me a bit yet.

I have pics of most of the OG guys. Buschur, Glazer, Doug Derby, Chris Croft, Chris Tichy, Eric Plebani, Ken Maynard, Jeff Hill, and others.....

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last one is my favorite. Daryl Hudson.

Reach out to Phil Beers on DSM Nation on Facebook. I’m sure you know the guy. He is like a DSM historian... LOL. I got all but the last picture from him.
@Phil1320 has been a member here for a LONG time. I keep trying to get him to come back and participate more in here instead of wasting his time posting in the FB groups - would love to see more of his "historian" posts here. ;) He's starting to come around.

Attachments

• pin.jpg
    pin.jpg
    361.5 KB · Views: 56
Imagine motors is old school. Ken Frakes shop. I had an o2 dump years ago. Same one from the turbo article if I recall

Wow this thread brings back so many memories. Bought my Dsm back in 03 and always wanted to attend the Ohio shootout. I'm not sure if anyone here has heard of Pruven performance in Connecticut but they've done work on my car and they also had a shop car. An orange 1g that was a 9 sec car im not sure what happened to it. There used to be a Dsm shootout in New Jersey, but ever since the Raceway park shut down there hasn't been one. I love old dsm history like this though it always brings you back to a time in life.

I'm moved finally but it's gonna take me a bit yet.

I have pics of most of the OG guys. Buschur, Glazer, Doug Derby, Chris Croft, Chris Tichy, Eric Plebani, Ken Maynard, Jeff Hill, and others.....
Looking forward to seeing these pics posted Phil. When you do, be sure to post the names next to them so they'll be found here in Google too. Thanks man!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back