The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

16yr. old wins in DSM.......!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You should reward him with an oem front bumper :D

Hey guys Current mods are:
HKS 264 Intake cams
272 Exhaust Cams
Dual valve springs
Faraia valve springs
Faraia titanium retainers
Hahn racecraft 20G
Greddy FMIC
Shep Stage 3 tranny
Fadanza flywheel
Greddy BOV
Apexi SAFC
HKS carbon Titanium catback
injen intake
gator axles.

HKS 264 Intake cams
272 Exhaust Cams
Dual valve springs
Faraia valve springs
Hahn racecraft 20G
Greddy FMIC
Shep Stage 3 tranny
Fadanza flywheel
Greddy BOV
Apexi SAFC
injen intake
gator axles.

thats why u won :p
psi?

That's inspiring.:thumb: Keep it up Chase, and props for the Dad as well. You guys rock!!

Congrats on everything. My oldest is 11 now and she can get her probationary license here at 14. When I get back from my tasking in the spring, I am probably going to scoop up a 1g for her that we can wrench on together. Maybe she'll get dirty.
My 2yr old boy is always trying to get into his work covi's to come help daddy with a car.

I figure that teaching them how to rebuild and engine and change gearing in a transmission is just as important as changing oil and rotating tires. :) Sure looks better than the guy that asked me how to get his spare tire down and where the thing to lift the car was and how it worked.

Props to you guys!!!

WOW Congradulations that's always awesome when family gets together into a hobby. Congrats and I hope to see some better times coming out that thing ;).

Any maybe some car shows for you? haha

Nice job :applause:

Me and my father would've done this but it would me (DSM)verses his mopar.
Loser would have to clean the winners engine bay LOL. But we would help each other out, though.

I notice a huge trophy sitting on cart in the back whats the story behind that.

Congrats to the father/son team and to Chase for taking the #1 spot.

Didn't your dad say your car was "somewhat" modded, LOL. Good races man! Congrats!

HKS 264 Intake cams
272 Exhaust Cams
Dual valve springs
Faraia valve springs
Hahn racecraft 20G
Greddy FMIC
Shep Stage 3 tranny
Fadanza flywheel
Greddy BOV
Apexi SAFC
injen intake
gator axles.

25 lbs of boost on a SAFC and stock fuel system??? :nono:

Ya, I am also curious if that was on stock fuel system? Was that on pump gas or race fuel?

25 lbs of boost on a SAFC and stock fuel system??? :nono:

I picked this car up cheap.. It was raced alot in Florida.
Yea I am trying to figure the fuel thing out...The Car Came With 880 injectors...But for the life of me I have yet to find a AFPR on it -It does have a massive return line off the stock FPR..... it has to have a bigger pump in it to fuel that size injector ...I got the fuel trims at -30 accross the board... Scary, I know...but it runs and pumps out fuel smoke through mid and on top- its not lean.

Of yea - he is going to get rid of the Getto Nose piece and side shirts...

AWD in the 1/8th, that's almost unfair to those guys stuck in the mullet mania days.

"shirts...Skirts" you know what I meant.....Hahahah Fat Fingers..

I think the front bumper/side skirts look nice, plus if you go to stock you will have to hack it up to get optimum airflow to the intercooler. and i would check the ecu , sounds like you may have a chip in it. i think the largest the afc will compensate for is 650cc's and i believe its -50% all the way across then. (could be wrong) but its easy to pull the ecu out and pop the cover off and check!

Atanta Motorspeedway's Friday Night drags is an "Arm" Drop setup like Pinks.
They Run By class. Winner keeps advancing, the losers go home...

So No- at this point we do not have any slips...This Friday night we are taking it to a 1/4 mile strip. Test and Tune Night at Reynolds (Silver Dollar Raceway)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back