The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

16yr. old wins in DSM.......!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VRP

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 22, 2011
Brooks, Georgia
I know this may not be a big deal to most of you guys but it was special to me. My son and I have recently took intrest in DSM cars. Me with a kinda stock- 90 GSX and my son , Chase ,a somewhat modded 98 GSX....
This Past Friday Night , Chase raced his first Drag Race ever, having to line uo against 5 other competitors in single elimination 1/8 mile racing at Atlanta Motor Speedway.. At the end of the night he was still standing , and going into the finals against a sprayed Mustang... Well he won...!!! Congrats Chase..!!!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

On a side Note...My Junk finished 3rd in the car show competition...hahahah

:thumb: big props keep up the good work. plus its a great way to bond

Thats awesome. Dad and the kid both doing amazing at the car show. Thats a great story.

Thats awesome to hear. All I ever hear 16 year olds talk about is hondas. I think the guy in the picture with the 1g has crabs or he is scared of loosing something.

nice job +1 DSM POWER

Good stuff. My youngest is 12 and I am thinking we are gonna find a rough 1g to build together he will drive when 16. It will be modest to start but we will build it as he gains skill and understanding if he is intersted. Here is to hoping. Props to you and your son!

Sweet, props to your son. He needs to get an account on the site.

BTW, I'm kinda interested to see what kind of mods his '98 has. You mind asking him to post up?

Congrats and this is just awesome. I've actually had my father and brother both help me with my car although they don't have the same passion for the car as I do because they are v8 people we all still enjoy working on my car together. Keep up the great work.

Thats really cool. Congrats to both of you.

Awesome! I'm 16 and really wish I had a '98 GSX. LOL I do have a '99 GS-T though.

Very cool you both share the same kind/type of car interests.

Wow nice runs and wins. I agree on asking him to join site and list mods.

For taking down a bottle fed mustang, @ 16 and for it being his first time at the drag strip. Thats quite the impressive feat.

Congradulations!

Do post the mods, a few of us are curious.

Because of stories like this, is why I keep going through the frustration of mine breaking down all the time. It's such a sweet feeling when it runs! Congrats to the both of you and keep up the good work!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back