- Nov 19, 2006
I got the headlights wrapped up. I managed to get everything to fit inside the stock housing, so only a tiny bit of trimming on the back caps on the MLED was required to clear the fan. And the black bezel inside the lens cleared fine so that didn't need to be trimmed either. Once I confirm they're sealed well, I'll get them covered with XPEL to keep the lenses looking good. Since our cars use a switch to ground for the lights, I had to use a relay to change that so that the positive wire is the switch. The MLED driver didn't like the switch to ground and would turn the high beams on no matter what position the switch was in. Can't wait for Spring to see them in action!