The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

My fabrication thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viperlp01

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 9, 2006
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Well I am no longer apart of SIM. I wanted a change and going to focus on fabrication and more serious builds. I am finishing up a fuel cell install on a GVR4. He had a rusty fuel tank and wanted a fuel upgrade as well so we decided on doing a simple fuel cell setup. I used the factory mounts and built a bracket to hold the cell from the bottom and welding in support bars for the top to sandwich the cell and have support so he can still use the trunk.

Here are some pics

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I made a manifold for a local guy. Had a weird T3 with a DSM o2 housing flange so it was put in a weird spot. I had to make a super low merge collector.

Looking good, John! I'm sure you'll go far with what you're setting out to do. Good luck!

-Will

Thanks guys. I have some other things in line that I am pretty excited to make. This car is getting a custom downpipe and a intercooler setup. My buddy from up north is getting a forward facing S362. That Galant is getting some MAJOR work done to it this winter. Pretty stoked!

Well I got the downpipe done for the spyder. He just wanted it connected to the exisiting exhaust system so I made it work. Here are some pics. I start the FF manifold tomorrow. Have to wait on the intercooler stuff to show up for the spyder.

Started on the FFM for Boomer. I made a jig so I can make my own merge collectors. Here are some pics

Boomers Turbo with the new BEP .70ar housing

A little hardware picture

Last edited:
I made sure the hood closes but she is damn tight! I hope to have it done tomorrow.

Haha ya. Boomers car is red and like 500 miles away from me in Michigan. Same car that I built the first manifold for but he is upgrading his intercooler so I had the time and the car to build Boomers setup on it.

Awesome work. I've never seen an attempr at a manifold of that caliber and style... You make my brain flow with idea's. I know now some of the idea's I've had in the past aren't impossible...

I think I am going to make a jig for this manifold. It is difficult to make but works great for larger frame turbos especially in BEP housings.

Moving into my new job. We will be supporting vendors on here offering some bad ass engines and fabrication.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back