The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

My ebay project

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey whats up Selmerguy? Are you going to take it to Temple before you get deployed? Im interested in seeing what you run.Do you have a lsd?

I got to the track today. It was very cold and the track here kinda sucks. I could not get off the line for shit.

106..53 MPH
1.9 60 foot

No spray spiking 27 psi holding 22.

I got to the track today. It was very cold and the track here kinda sucks. I could not get off the line for shit.

106..53 MPH
1.9 60 foot

No spray spiking 27 psi holding 22.

No offense but thats a really shitty time. You shouldn't be dropping boost off at all. I hold 27 psi all the way to red line on my 20g. and i ran a 12.1 knocking through 2nd and 4th.

I'd check a few things out with your tune and boost leak test it. Even if that 60 foot you should be doing better then that.

Agreed, thats not a very good time. I am assisting a guy here. He has a 14b, EVO III Manny/02 Housing, 2.5" turbo back with high flow cat, intake and plugs, boosting 19 psi. FWD on drag radials he ran a best of 13.63

I was running 22 psi on purpose. I have a bleed style boost controller and if I turn the boost up anymore that 22 psi it will spike more than I have fuel for. I could run 26 psi if I had a good controller. But now 26 psi spikes to over 30 so untill I get that straightened out that is what I will run.

i hit a 12.9 at 15psi on my small 16g.

Get a good boost controller on there and get us some reliable times!!

Nice to see you are posting your progress though, good luck with the rest of the season. How long is your track open for?

Yeah good luck over there and get back safe, so you can continue to boost away!

Bringing my thread back after a few months. I am comming home for leave in a week or so. I have bought alot of parts. New IC piping, ( i think this is a problem with my current setup) FIC 850's, COP setup, oil filter relocation kit w/oil cooler, oil restrictor and some other things. I hope to get all this installed and tuned so I can go to the track in San Antonio. Then I will get some good times for you guys.

I agree that my times sucked but please dont blast me for it. Remember all you guys stuck in the 11s with big turbos. A 14b (with alot of nitrous) has hit 10s. So take that for what you think its worth.

I do plan to go the holset route when I get back from this hot assed country for good.( or at least for a year or two). Still most parts are ebay stuff.

Sam

Bringing my thread back after a few months. I am comming home for leave in a week or so. I have bought alot of parts. New IC piping, ( i think this is a problem with my current setup) FIC 850's, COP setup, oil filter relocation kit w/oil cooler, oil restrictor and some other things. I hope to get all this installed and tuned so I can go to the track in San Antonio. Then I will get some good times for you guys.

I agree that my times sucked but please dont blast me for it. Remember all you guys stuck in the 11s with big turbos. A 14b (with alot of nitrous) has hit 10s. So take that for what you think its worth.

I do plan to go the holset route when I get back from this hot assed country for good.( or at least for a year or two). Still most parts are ebay stuff.

Sam

I would go though the whole car, make sure there is no boost leaks. Get a good boost controller on it and tune it. You should be able to trap in the mid to high teens on pump gas and higher on race gas, especially on the juice. It takes time we all know this

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back