The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

ECMlink Looking for people who have used the AEM X-Series wideband.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakk220

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 13, 2010
Akron, Ohio
It does not appear that there is much information here on the AEM X-series wideband and I was wondering if anyone was using them and how they work with ECMlink. Also wondering if there were any other general issues with them.

I was going to get an innovate MTX-L, but I have been hearing a lot of bad things about them lately and I do not want to deal with the issues. One of my friends just put a brand new one on his Evo X and has already gone through 2 sensors in 1 month and is getting the E8 code. It is installed, wired, and calibrated 100% correctly. Being that it only has a 30 day warranty, I am not really wanting to take that chance.

I've had my Innovate MTX-L for ~5 years and I am still on the same sensor. That includes track time and city driving.

I had the AEM UEGO wideband before the Innovate and did not have any problems. I switched to the Innovate purely because it matches my gauges better.

I've had my Innovate MTX-L for ~5 years and I am still on the same sensor. That includes track time and city driving.

I had the AEM UEGO wideband before the Innovate and did not have any problems. I switched to the Innovate purely because it matches my gauges better.

From what I've read, some people believe it to be a software issue or something. Apparently the older gauges that used the older style 02 sensor did not have as much of an issue.

I have the AEM uego right now on my car, but the values do not match with link. They are off by .2. I'm hoping that the Xseries wideband matched better with link and is more stable and reliable than the innovate is seeming to be.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back